Manziel, Te'o And Klein Are The Finalists

Unknøwn

Manziel for the win!!

Can you believe that Manziel wanted to go to Texas but they didn't even recruit him. Lol. All my buddy kept saying during the SEC champ game was how sweet he would look in a UGA uniform.

You are right though. Manziel for the win. He may truly have a shot to win another too.

Is anyone else here confused that the best defensive player in the country didnt win any awards this year?

Its kind of rediculous that Te'o is winning any of these awards because Im pretty sure if you asked anyone who knows anything about football they would take Jarvis Jones over Manti freaking Te'o any day, its sad, it really is... I feel for Jarvis because this is bullshite.

Not even just Jarvis. Teo won awards over Jadaveon Clowney and Barrett Jones, too.

Dont forget some idiots even voted him over Klein and Manziel for the Maxwell and Walter Camp.

I think these voters have been watching a little to much ESPN.

It really hurts me that Jarvis didnt win any awards, I mean it shouldnt but it honest to God hurts me, it sucks that players arent chosen off of on the field performances anymore, instead you are chosen if you have a great story attached to your name or just a familiar name (Mantee Ball reall!!) or the team you chose to play for.

Needless to say im ready to watch Alabama rip Notre Dame apart.

Wish Tuitt would have chosen UGA... guy is a beast. Teo isn't even the best player on his own defense imo. He's a great dude, good leader, solid contributor for sure... but he just isn't as great a player as they make him out to be. I'd take him on my team any day, but he's not the difference maker that Jarvis or Clowney are and it's ridiculous that he's recognized as such.

A joke that Teo is even being considered for the Heisman... and now he has also been given awards that others deserve far more than him.

I'm going to enjoy watching Notre Dame get destroyed.

So this means - dare I say it - that you will enjoy watching Alabama at their best work?

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not counting my crystal footballs before they get polished.

But it’s nice to know some fellow SEC fans will be pulling for the Tide/hoping they do well/wanting them to

win this National Title. tongue.png

J

So this means - dare I say it - that you will enjoy watching Alabama at their best work?

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not counting my crystal footballs before they get polished.

But it’s nice to know some fellow SEC fans will be pulling for the Tide/hoping they do well/wanting them to

win this National Title. tongue.png

J

No doubt. Go Bama, I'm not a Bama fan but I do not like Notre Dame. Not really just Notre Dame, but their fans. Remind me of Dallas Cowturd fans.

No doubt. Go Bama, I'm not a Bama fan but I do not like Notre Dame. Not really just Notre Dame, but their fans. Remind me of Dallas Cowturd fans.

Cool!

Hey, if I may switch the subject.

When talking college football with lunch co-workers the other day, one of them called Auburn a “dump.”

I was surprised. I myself (and I am a Bama fan) enjoy the Game Day experience at Auburn. I love the easy accessibility to the stadium (football and baseball).

How do you guys feel? And what about other SEC campuses?

J