Monte Ball

id rather address the DE hole and grab another solid OLmen in the first 2 rounds. a 3rd round back will be just fine for the split role he will play with quizz. sign a free agent TE (jared cook?) and then go for depth. if we see a fatty NT or a solid value at ILB in the 4th or later, that would be the next logical step to take. we dont have quite as many holes as i thought there were at the start of the season. a lot of guys have stepped up big time. baker, konz, bierman, mcclain, and recently dent have all been huge, just to name a few

and actually we might be able to go best available after we get our DE if we think holmes is were w want him to be. we could actually afford to go ahead and grab ball in the second if he falls

Edited by Cole World

I've seen mock drafts that don't have him going in the first 3 rounds... I think really, really good backs are going to slide this year. RB has become such a plug and play position, unless a guy is AP-esque their not going super high. Look at that steroid ferret, he didn't even go until 31 and he's a stud...

I've seen mock drafts that don't have him going in the first 3 rounds... I think really, really good backs are going to slide this year. RB has become such a plug and play position, unless a guy is AP-esque their not going super high. Look at that steroid ferret, he didn't even go until 31 and he's a stud...

LOL steroid ferret. I'm sure we can find a back in the 3rd. I like Lacy. He's big and fast.