Giants@redskins

Atlien 404

Skins and not because I am like many FAlcons fans and scared to face the Giants (or any team) in the post season. Gotta beat the man to be the man. I am rooting for the Skins simply because I like Shanahan and RG3 and I do not like Manning as a player.

no one is scared but the easier the path to the sb the better

there are good things gonna go our way as fans no matter who wins tonight

if Redskins win, Saints season is for sure 100% Over

If Giants win they will more than likely get the 2nd seed when all is said and done

which means we would not have to play them till the NFCCG

I like a Div Matchup with GB, SF, Wash or Sea much better than having to deal with Giants in Game 1

there are good things gonna go our way as fans no matter who wins tonight

if Redskins win, Saints season is for sure 100% Over

If Giants win they will more than likely get the 2nd seed when all is said and done

which means we would not have to play them till the NFCCG

I like a Div Matchup with GB, SF, Wash or Sea much better than having to deal with Giants in Game 1

Check NYG's schedule - I don't see them getting the #2 seed.

also i'm rooting for playoff drama going down to week 17. the afc is essentially set with texans/pats/broncos/ravens and two of steelers/colts/bengals.

nfc is wide open with 9 teams within 2 wins of each other, 10 if the redskins win tonight. the vikings (current 9th seed) are as close to the 49ers, the current #2 seed, as the 49ers are to the falcons.

plus a giants loss puts the falcons at one step closer to clinching hfa next week.

Check NYG's schedule - I don't see them getting the #2 seed.

Nah, no way. That's not happening, even if we win out, too many other things have to happen.

I'm not sure I would want it anyway. Giants are a hot and cold team , if they are hot going in, I would rather them just keep playing.

Edited by NYG4

Nah, no way. That's not happening, even if we win out, too many other things have to happen.

I'm not sure I would want it anyway. Giants are a hot and cold team , if they are hot going in, I would rather them just keep playing.

Very true! Last year they seemed so schizo that I was actually hoping Atl would play NYG in the playoffs over Dallas and we know how that turned out! You have an elite QB and a D-line that can takeover the LOS, so if they wake up and feel like playing on any given Sunday they are exceptionally hard to beat

who you rooting for? i believe the giants are the team that should be hyped like the 9ers were.....they are dangerous........go skins

NOT LEANING ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I'M JUST A SPECTATOR. BUT

I'M SEEING THE GIANTS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE READY TO TAKE THE

GAME OVER .... THEN THEY STALL. IF THEY LET THE SKINS HANG CLOSE,

HANG AROUND LIKE THEY'RE DOING NOW ...... THE SKINS WILL BEAT'EM

IN THE END. THEY MUST PUT THE SKINS AWAY. THE SKINS AIN'T GOING

AWAY ON THEIR OWN .... THE GIANTS WILL HAVE TO PUT THEM AWAY.