New Team Since Edwards Walked

truefalcon

Anyone feel the same? This appears to be a more relaxed, fresher, and ambitious team since Edwards was shown the door. Any similar/opposing views?

I thought the cards game they looked antsy an i think the offense NEEDS TO STEP UP i expect nothing but a 30+ game for ATL on sunday.But yeah fresher an ambitious on D cool.png

Detoxing can be good for you. smile.png

That is well put, and I guess that was the essence of what I was trying to say. He may not have been given as many snaps/saw limited action, but having someone on the team wtih his apparent lack of focus, energy, and negative attitude can definitely affect the well-being and comfort zone of other more willing and enthusiastic players. We all know someone at work, for example, who has a negative attitude which carries over with regards to affecting the state of mind and positive energy flow of other team members.

Well not sure if Edwards is the reason, but the defense has been AWESOME the last 2 games. I got goose bumps in the 4th quarter of the Saints game thinking about our defense emerging as a true force in the playoff run. That would be awesome, and maybe necessary for us to have any success since the offense has really sputtered lately at time.