Ordering It Today...

Bob Costas, is that you?

Right. I thought that was totally in appropriate to use the platform that he has to spew his biased opinion during a nationally televised sporting event. He should loose his job over that BS. What in the world do people not understand about people killing people. If he didn't have a gun he would have just stabbed her or something.

Guns are stupid.

LOL. Guns become a hale of a lot less stupid if it's the middle of the night and someone or a gang is breakiing into your house. Of course, I guess you're the passivist, wussy type who would help hold down your wife while they raped her, then help them load your flat screen and other valuables into their getaway car, right? Love and peace and turn the other cheek, right? GTFOH.

P.S. Love the gun, OP. Would be boss if it was a .45 or at least a 9 mm.

Edited by PokerSteve

Right. I thought that was totally in appropriate to use the platform that he has to spew his biased opinion during a nationally televised sporting event. He should loose his job over that BS. What in the world do people not understand about people killing people. If he didn't have a gun he would have just stabbed her or something.

It just confirmed what I perceived about Costas prior to last night, he's a clueless, knee-jerk, bed-wetting liberal with way too much access to the air waves. Should be fired for that idiocy last night.

It just confirmed what I perceived about Costas prior to last night, he's a clueless, knee-jerk, bed-wetting liberal with way too much access to the air waves. Should be fired for that idiocy last night.

Yep, Its just not the appropriate time or place to be trying to push an agenda on national TV in the wake of a tragedy like that. He basically said, see look what happens when people own guns. If he had stabbed her to death, should people not own knifes too.