Rave

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG SHRED!

Some people can't let go of the past.

Especially when the fabrications were juicier than the truth.

Truth be told I think he's jealous that we got Dez 25th overall, didn't trade our entire draft, and still got a great WR. ;)

Do we really need a Dez thread after every frickin' Dallas game?? And you wonder why we're always picking on him?? Because you're always bringing his name up.

And don't fool yourself... Ain't NO Falcon fan wants Dez over Juliocool.png

Pick all you want, its not going to slow his production. Some wanted to throw the "bust" label on Dez. I'm making sure they know just how ridiculous they are.

As for Julio...I wouldn't trade Dez for JJ either. We got a WR that is just as good later in the draft and gave up less for him. I'm not complaining at all.

Edited by Enlightend32

Pick all you want, its not going to slow his production. Some wanted to throw the "bust" label on Dez. I'm making sure they know just how ridiculous they are.

As for Julio...I wouldn't trade Dez for JJ either.

I've never said he is a bust, but I stand on the fact that until he performs better than what is normally expected from a being of his physical size and natural skill, he's not all that AND a bag of chips...

And until he goes through an offseason without off field activity, he will always be that question mark...

I've never said he is a bust, but I stand on the fact that until he performs better than what is normally expected from a being of his physical size and natural skill, he's not all that AND a bag of chips...

And until he goes through an offseason without off field activity, he will always be that question mark...

This is why I laugh at you...Dez isn't all that, JJ is...

Dez 71-978-8

JJ 58-931-6

Something doesn't add up...

He's even catching up to the "elite" Roddy White (68-1023-4)

Edited by Enlightend32

lol daz couldent hold jj or roddys jock

Yep...that's why he's got more catches than both and more TDs than both....man, denial is contagious around here....so when Dez ends up with better stats, will that still be the view? Haters gonna hate.

71-978-8

Edited by Enlightend32

All I'm gonna say on this subject is that some call Dez a bust.

Why is that?

Maybe it's just to get under en's skin,but if you've read her arguments you'd have to wonder how julio can't be considered a bust.

Julio isn't even the best wide receiver on his team even though the team that acquired him gave what 5 picks to draft him.

So if these elevated standards are being applied to one player not on your team why aren't you holding julio to those same standards?

EXACTLY

and I'm not a her...

dez is best wr on his team that isnt much of an acomplishment though

Dez has more catches than Roddy and JJ.

Dez has more TDs than Roddy, Gonzo, and JJ.

Dez has more yards than Gonzo and JJ.

Dez would arguably be the best WR on the Falcons, this year, too.

Lol... Dez would be third or even fourth recieving option on falcons.

That's the only way he wouldn't out perform the rest. Clearly he's doing it on another team. Stay in denial.

Edited by Enlightend32

Dez has more catches than Roddy and JJ.

Dez has more TDs than Roddy, Gonzo, and JJ.

Dez has more yards than Gonzo and JJ.

Dez would arguably be the best WR on the Falcons, this year, too.

Dez has the benefit of playing on a team that's playing catchup at least half the time, too. God knows what Roddy and Julio's stats would be if we were perpetually behind no matter who we were playing. I mean, y'all got pushed by Philly, Nick Foles Philly. That's like having a desperate struggle with the 2011 Colts and bragging about the stats afterward.