Why Does Rodney Harrison Keep Bashing Us?

Andre5000

All the other "elite" teams like Chicago n San Fran keep losing to Chumpy Joe teams , Green Bay barely escapes but according to Rodney "nobody is afraid of Atlanta in the Playoffs". I wish they could put this on the locker room bulletin board. I usually don't rag on people's opinions but....FU## YOU Rodney.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All the other "elite" teams like Chicago n San Fran keep losing to Chumpy Joe teams , Green Bay barely escapes but according to Rodney "nobody is afraid of Atlanta in the Playoffs". I wish they could put this on the locker room bulletin board. I usually don't rag on people's opinions but....FU## YOU Rodney.

i am sure this is going around in the locker room however, he has a point, we have done nothing in our last three "playoff" appearences.... but, this will all change this year because this is a much different team we are looking at...

i am sure this is going around in the locker room however, he has a point, we have done nothing in our last three "playoff" appearences.... but, this will all change this year because this is a much different team we are looking at...

I just hope clinching home field so early doesn't hurt us. I feel when the Braves were winning 100 games and had the playoffs locked up early it hurt them

It may hurt that he said it but its true. The Falcons are not a dominating team. There's not one thing that they do that is head and shoulders above anybody else except win close games. So with that in mind, when the playoffs come, if the games are close and Matt Ryan has the ball with a chance to win it, they will fear them then.

I can understand nobody being "scared" of us. The 49ers, Bears, Packers and Giants are great teams and won't be scared on anybody.

Conversely, our best game is more than good enough to beat any of those teams, and we have no reason to be "scared" of any of them either.

I didnt see any "dominating" teams today. This is the NFL, not the NCCA. I swear do some of you watch any other NFL team? Every once in awhile you may catch a game where a team wins by 3 or more tds. Most games are close. Surprise to some of you college guys new to the NFL...its da*n hard in this league to win 11+ games.

You should hear him on 790 the zone. He was saying yesterday that he doesn't believe Ryan has what it takes to win in Play offs.

the idea that someone can win as many games in the regular season as a guy like Matt Ryan but just not be able to win in the playoffs is ridiculous. you take a sample size of roughly 70 games that Matt has played in and throw it out the window for a sample size of 3. If Matt wouldve started his regular season career 0-3, no one wouldve said Matt will never win a regular season game or that he doesnt "have what it takes" to do so. football is football. the game itself doesnt just change because its the playoffs.

Guest Negatorris

I couldn't believe when he said that but I am tired of that crap and want Falcons to win more than 1 play off game this year.

If we win the Superbowl, it won't be by enough points, or we won't look impressive enough.

I couldn't believe when he said that but I am tired of that crap and want Falcons to win more than 1 play off game this year.

Man this is the first time I've ever been pissed about this. Peyton Manning couldnt win a playoff game for 4 years either. And it's not JUST Matt Ryan , it's a TEAM... . Last year I felt we got out schemed by the Giants . Mularkey blew chunks and kept running the same garbage. We were in the game early on.

No team is scary or dominating.

Niners can't beat the Rams

Chicago's defense is not that good without turnovers to help out their bad offense.

Green Bay has a very bad o-line and their defense is not that good either

Giant are the most Jekyll and Hide team in the NFL

Atlanta is on even ground because no team has been overwhelming so far.

Man this is the first time I've ever been pissed about this. Peyton Manning couldnt win a playoff game for 4 years either. And it's not JUST Matt Ryan , it's a TEAM... . Last year I felt we got out schemed by the Giants . Mularkey blew chunks and kept running the same garbage. We were in the game early on.

Peyton won his first play off game in the 6th year, Brees won his first play off game in 6th year.

No team is scary or dominating.

Niners can't beat the Rams

Chicago's defense is not that good without turnovers to help out their bad offense.

Green Bay has a very bad o-line and their defense is not that good either

Giant are the most Jekyll and Hide team in the NFL

Atlanta is on even ground because no team has been overwhelming so far.

Falcons have a defense and offense good enough to win a game even if either defense or offense is struggling. The falcons didn't have that for long time.