How To Beat Teams With An Elite Pass Rush( Giants, Niners )

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

It's a simple answer but it's something that we rarely do anymore. The No Huddle. Not necessarily the hurry-up offense. Against the Giants and Niners, we can disrupt their defensive strategies, and tire out their line by threatening to snap the ball quickly. They can't substitute fresher players like they would otherwise plan to. As we all know, something that Matt Ryan excels at is running the No-Huddle Offense. When he would get into it, there would be comparisons to Peyton Manning, and Ryan was certainly one of the best in the league when in this offense. It's easier said but done, but we honestly have the players to absolutely get this to work.

Ryan can audible to different plays to get the ball out of his hands faster, and can help the OL with the elite DLs will most likely meet in the playoffs, and even one a couple of weeks from now. I don't know why we have stopped using the No Huddle a lot, and some speculate we're 'saving' it for the playoffs, but Koetter has to realize this when we play the Giants. Teams like the Giants hate the No-Huddle. I know we can't do it every drive, but we should definitely use it frequently. I don't believe the Giants and Niner's DBs can cover Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo and the no huddle would be beneficial to our struggling OL.

Thoughts?

Guest Negatorris

No huddle didn't do didly poo against Giants last year. Run some screens, draw plays sprinkled with no huddle. The first set of plays for those games should be solid with different formations to catch them off guard.

This isn't last year.

I'm only seeing us utilize our no huddle offense when we need to. We should do it a lot more. It's something we're one of the best in the league at.

Perhaps we're saving it for the playoffs?

MS uses it based on the field position,game situation and other factors. This year most of the problems were in red zone and Falcons rarely used no huddle in the red zone under MM.

It's a simple answer but it's something that we rarely do anymore. The No Huddle. Not necessarily the hurry-up offense. Against the Giants and Niners, we can disrupt their defensive strategies, and tire out their line by threatening to snap the ball quickly. They can't substitute fresher players like they would otherwise plan to. As we all know, something that Matt Ryan excels at is running the No-Huddle Offense. When he would get into it, there would be comparisons to Peyton Manning, and Ryan was certainly one of the best in the league when in this offense. It's easier said but done, but we honestly have the players to absolutely get this to work.

Ryan can audible to different plays to get the ball out of his hands faster, and can help the OL with the elite DLs will most likely meet in the playoffs, and even one a couple of weeks from now. I don't know why we have stopped using the No Huddle a lot, and some speculate we're 'saving' it for the playoffs, but Koetter has to realize this when we play the Giants. Teams like the Giants hate the No-Huddle. I know we can't do it every drive, but we should definitely use it frequently. I don't believe the Giants and Niner's DBs can cover Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo and the no huddle would be beneficial to our struggling OL.

Thoughts?

The Pats are averaging far more plays per game than the rest of the league put together. Why? Because they no-huddle almost every drive at some point, if not throughout the whole thing. They are killing defenses with their potent run and pass offense, which is just accentuated by quick snaps.

Want to know how to beat teams with a great pass rush??? Watch our game vs Denver

The denver pass rush is good, but they don't really knock your o lineman into your qbs face. I think our o line has problems with those beastly strong lines. The giants have it all. San fran and New york present many more problems up front than the broncos.

I firmly believe we are holding back quite a few things on offense and defense. We all know we can drive the ball up the field all day in the huddle. I believe koeter is holding back quite a few plays and how effectively we can run the no huddle. I believe the coaching staff will be going with the element of surprise technique in the playoffs this year. Call me crazy, baby.

Can't run the no-huddle until the running game is firing on all cylinders again. Since we are concentrating on it now it should be ready in a few weeks.

the no-huddle will help the running game. especially if we run with a quick count like we did earlier in the season. one thing we really need to chill with is Ryan screaming the plays. even I figured out some of the plays last year so I hope they revamped their system