Hey Drew, It Is Our Division Afterall

crimsonhawk

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

it has always been our division. the only time they looked good to the "MEDIA" (not even football fans), was while they were cheating.

they never even won a NFC championship game before they cheated.

We all know the Saints have had the division a long time an have dominated us on some occasions 45-16 an when we get over the hump which means win a playoff game it will be ours to protect who agrees?

Again, the past or the future does not change that for the 2012 season, we own the division.

We all know the Saints have had the division a long time an have dominated us on some occasions 45-16 an when we get over the hump which means win a playoff game it will be ours to protect who agrees?

Nnnooooo .... It's ours. See, there is this little thing called math, we have more wins than it is possible for anyone else in the division to achieve, hence, ours.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

2 out of the past 3 years we have had the NFC South crown...Sounds like recent history has us being the NFC South division owners...

also in all the meetings we have won more.

drew does not know how to count. nor does he know how to win games. if he did then he would have realized when the clock is going down you should hit the ground to stop the clock so you can make a field goal. also if he knew how to win and not just strive to keep a streak going, then he would have threw to the sidelines to where his guys could get out of bounds and stop the clock and not throw it in double coverage just cause that guy is the closest to the endzone.

Wow, it's sad that you guys are just content to win the division. Hopefully your players don't share your sentiment. I understand your lack of confidence in your team but don't make it so obvious.

All you people have is a tainted ring (bountygate ring).

If you have to cheat to win then you are just losers!

Edited by samtown7

Wow, it's sad that you guys are just content to win the division. Hopefully your players don't share your sentiment. I understand your lack of confidence in your team but don't make it so obvious.

LOL @ you being a Saints fan and taking the time to make a profile on this board. Glad you support the Falcons someway :)

ps. and yes I think I will just make this a copy/paste to every non-falcon fan on this board just to annoy them ;)

Guest Negatorris

mellow.png

LOL @ you being a Saints fan and taking the time to make a profile on this board. Glad you support the Falcons someway :)

ps. and yes I think I will just make this a copy/paste to every non-falcon fan on this board just to annoy them ;)

No problem bud. The amount of Saints talk in here makes me feel at home. Thank you.

Does anyone on this board know the lifetime record we have against our division?

Just curious.

I'm just guessing that we have a winning record against all three.

Falcons Records:

Panthers: 23-12 .657

Saints: 47-41 .534 1-0 Posteason

Bucs: 19-19 .500

Lifetime: 90-72 .556

Edited by MisterC89