People Hating On The Egg Man

What is the big ******* deal? he egged the saints bus it's a petty prank, u never egg houses growing up on halloween? or t.p. a house? no one was hurt it was a funny prank involving a rival

stuff like this happens all the time in college rivalries, statues getting stolen. when i was in high school our team was the bears and our rival school stole our bear once and painted it blue.

these things happen all the time in rivalries it makes the rivalries fun, falcons vs saints wouldn't be the same if it wasnt a heated rivalry, they want these games on prime time now every year.

stop hatin and quit bein a *****.

lol. You should read what the tools over on SR are saying about it. They're like, seriously offended. It is just a petty prank. These shenanigans make the "non-rivalry" funner if you ask me. If Taints fans egg our buss when we come to town more power to em. Make a tradition out of it. lol.

They act like having a bounty program, running up the score, posing for pictures on our logo, claiming to have pissed on our field, and talking smack all year isn't classless, and these are deeds by the Saints organization itself--not it's fans. rolleyes.gif

And ATL fans dissing Dr. Eggman, give it a rest would ya? So what it was 'immature' , yadda yadda yadda. This guy's a die hard Falcons fan and an unsung hero! From what I've heard it's looking like he'll have to pay for what he did too (unfortunately). He knew what he was doing and took the risk. Totally worth it.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Yeah cause your old and grumpy!

No cause it aint classy, humble or respectful.

I bet Blank didn't like it. Especially with all the national attention.

I'm sure he'd prefer to be more like the NE, GB, PIT type franchises. Classy Winners.

I have come to realize we aren't the classiest fans in the league. Not even close.

Throwin eggs. Posting up egg GIFs, Brees pics. Let it go.

Be classy. Like the GB, ARI and NYG fans were after they whopped our as.

Intense rivalries (in the South no less) usually aren't very classy. The Saints and its fans are just as bad if not worse. Generally speaking, this Falcons team and its fans are 'classy' enough. Packers, Cardinals, and Giants don't really have much to do with us. But I do recall their players talking smack about us for supposedly 'playing dirty', going for late hits, aiming for their knees, etc.

Green Bay fans have long been known for lining up where the opposing bus comes through and egging it. That is not uncommon.

The only reason this really had a big impact is because it was an Airport worker.

Don't care. It was funny and did not hurt anyone.

No cause it aint classy, humble or respectful.

I bet Blank didn't like it. Especially with all the national attention.

I'm sure he'd prefer to be more like the NE, GB, PIT type franchises. Classy Winners.

I have come to realize we aren't the classiest fans in the league. Not even close.

Throwin eggs. Posting up egg GIFs, Brees pics. Let it go.

Be classy. Like the GB, ARI and NYG fans were after they whopped our as.

You're just being an *** to get a reaction on this board. New England fans are some of the most crass, vulgar, and downright unpleasant people in the world. Giant fans are the same way. Football rivalries aren't about class. They're about picking your side, and then experiencing the highs and lows of being a fan, while acting out a bit of that teenage brashness and immaturity we're forced to suppress in our day jobs. Loosen up, man.

Like I said I'm pretty sure Blank didn't like it anymore than the stuff yall are saying other teams did.

NYG, ARI, GB, PIT and many more have been much more classy, humble and respectful after they whooped our as.

Falcon fans? Not so much.

I doubt Arthur Blank much cares. As a matter of fact, knowing the guy on a professional level, I'd say anything that stokes the Falcons-Saints rivalry and makes that ticket more marketable every year, makes ol' Blank giddy. Also, I went to the ATL-PITT opener in 2010, and was nearly accosted by gloating Steeler fans, so give it up with your skewed view of class around the league.

You're generalizing and making blanket statements that don't really hold any water. Football is football. You have all kinds of different fans for any given team out there. That Falcons fans are generally 'worse' than others isn't something that can be reasonably argued or proved. I think you're taking this thing too seriously man, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

I will say that your class argument is just silly though. I've met some pretty douchey Green Bay fans who weren't at all humble about their win over us, and they like many of the other stupid, arrogant NFL fans in the league who don't keep up with Falcons football had the audacity to call our franchise a bottom feeder team because of a few playoff losses. If you can say that Falcons fans are bad because of one incident then I can say the same for any other fandom out there. In my experience fellow ATL fans have been more humble about our success because of our history as being a losing franchise and our embarrassing one and done playoff performances the last few years. Just leave it alone why don't ya. I don't see why you're trying to argue that our fans are bad on a Falcons board.

You're generalizing and making blanket statements that don't really hold any water. Football is football. You have all kinds of different fans for any given team out there. That Falcons fans are generally 'worse' than others isn't something that can be reasonably argued or proved. I think you're taking this thing too seriously man, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

I will say that your class argument is just silly though. I've met some pretty douchey Green Bay fans who weren't at all humble about their win over us, and they like many of the other stupid, arrogant NFL fans in the league who don't keep up with Falcons football had the audacity to call our franchise a bottom feeder team because of a few playoff losses. If you can say that Falcons fans are bad because of one incident then I can say the same for any other fandom out there. In my experience fellow ATL fans have been more humble about our success because of our history as being a losing franchise and our embarrassing one and done playoff performances the last few years. Just leave it alone why don't ya. I don't see why you're trying to argue that our fans are bad on a Falcons board.

I sit next to opposing fans all the time in the stadium.

Honestly, 99% of them say without a doubt - we are the best to deal with at an away game.

Without a doubt.

We spat and bicker - and smack talk. But, it's in fun and I've never seen but one real fight in our stadium - between 2 women no less - after a Packers game.

I sit next to opposing fans all the time in the stadium.

Honestly, 99% of them say without a doubt - we are the best to deal with at an away game.

Without a doubt.

We spat and bicker - and smack talk. But, it's in fun and I've never seen but one real fight in our stadium - between 2 women no less - after a Packers game.

I saw a Panty fan get clocked once. was at the game Meangelo melted down, LOL . but yea, as a general rule our fans are not that rowdy......

You're just being an *** to get a reaction on this board. New England fans are some of the most crass, vulgar, and downright unpleasant people in the world. Giant fans are the same way. Football rivalries aren't about class. They're about picking your side, and then experiencing the highs and lows of being a fan, while acting out a bit of that teenage brashness and immaturity we're forced to suppress in our day jobs. Loosen up, man.

Citing bad behavior to excuse other bad behavior requires no intelligence-- just a lame excuse to exact revenge.