falcon124

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

didn't they get blown out by the Giants at home?! haha just saying

Doesn't matter what happens in the past unless it pertains to the Falcons.

The 49ers are weak in the secondary. Unfortunately they have an excellent front 7. They are very meh on offense, and I wonder like a lot of you guys why do they seem to get a pass.

They have good lines but Niners play a very efficient and mistake free football. Create TO against 49ers, their chances dwindle.

Doesn't matter what happens in the past unless it pertains to the Falcons.

LMAO so most of this thread is a waste? Teams use tape to exploit a teams weakness. There is a reason why they (49ers) got blown out. I am pretty sure the falcons will use that game footage if the falcons play the 49ers in the playoffs. So "Mr. Message Board God", I guess this does pertain to the Falcons, therefore it does matter.

Guest Negatorris

LMAO so most of this thread is a waste? Teams use tape to exploit a teams weakness. There is a reason why they (49ers) got blown out. I am pretty sure the falcons will use that game footage if the falcons play the 49ers in the playoffs. So "Mr. Message Board God", I guess this does pertain to the Falcons, therefore it does matter.

You read what I was saying wrong. I was talking about how the media will spin it, not trying to usurp you.

I want the niners in the playoffs. Kaepernick is good but he is still a young QB. our D is opportunistic enough to get a turnover or two and keep the ball out of gore's hands. SF's oline is very good in run blocking and are good in pass pro IF they wear down opposing front 7s with the run; but if they cant get the run going they're usually exposed as they are still somewhat average in pass protection. stop gore, and i think our pass D could have a big game. just have to be patient on offense when playing them.