For The Homers Who Are Complaining About Media.

falcons007

You got a new believer on the fox pre game show, Michael Starhan who was picking against falcons almost all year said this:- " I watched the falcons defense confuse Drew Brees and make him look ordinary. They did the same to Peyton Manning, one of the two best QB in the NFL. They did this with out their best corners Grimes and Asante Samuels. Credit to Mike Nolan and the Falcons win in different ways which is why they are 11-1. I am a big believer."

I always like Strahan more than Howie Long or others on Fox crew though he never agreed on Falcons before.

Strahan understands how big a coordinator change can be because in 2007 the Giants came into the season with a new D-coordinator in Spags(even though I still think he is overrated) which his scheme fit the defensive personnel that they had well and became one of the main reasons why they made a run all the way to SB champs.

Strahan understands how big a coordinator change can be because in 2007 the Giants came into the season with a new D-coordinator in Spags(even though I still think he is overrated) which his scheme fit the defensive personnel that they had well and became one of the main reasons why they made a run all the way to SB champs.

Giants D Line in 2007 was nasty and they made one of the most explosive NE offense look ordinary.