Where Is Hope/palmer/massaquoi/coofman

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I thought Hope would at least come in some. but I never seen him do anything.

- in training camp I know I did not like his playing skills.

Palmer

- I know he got hurt and came back.....but where has he been?

Massaquoi

- guy was crazy in pre-season. his hair was on fire and he thought the QB had water to put it out.....now I never see him

coofman

- I know he just signed recently, but not any plays.

anyone seen any of these guys?

Hope was horrible in the camp, I thought he would be cut. I have seen him on ST in last game against NO.

Coffman was there for a snap or two in the last game. My wife asked me who is number 86? That was Coffman.

Mass : I didn't see him in the dome on any snap against NO. May be he played on ST.

Edited by falcons007

Chris Hope has only seen 4 snaps. 2 against Oakland, 2 against Tampa.

Michael Palmer has had 120 snaps. He's been targeted 4 times, caught all 4 for 17 yards. Been fairly solid pass blocking, not so much run blocking.

Massaquoi had 4 snaps, all against Arizona. Nothing spectacular, but it was only 4 snaps so tough to judge.

Coffman has had 3 snaps and 0 targets.

Smitty is really hesitant to play 3rd and 4th stringers. I'm stunned McClain won a job. Where the **** has SIdbury been? He was starting to click last year, and now he's ghost.

As far as McClain goes, he's our best overall corner. Much better in the run game than Asante, more consistent in coverage than Dunta. Frankly, I'd like to see McClain get a shot at RCB, allowing Dunta to get back to the nickel spot.

Sidbury has had 31 snaps, total. He got a hurry against San Diego, but that's really it. 31 snaps isn't enough to judge a player.

Smitty is really hesitant to play 3rd and 4th stringers. I'm stunned McClain won a job. Where the **** has SIdbury been? He was starting to click last year, and now he's ghost.

I swear I got the sneaking suspicion that we could have a super dominant line on both sides of the ball if we would only play these guys we got. I honestly think that Mike Johnson should be our starting RG & Konz should be the center. Sid has been very good every time he got a chance to play, yet he rarely sees the field. if we cut that dude and he end up somewhere beasting I'ma be pissed

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

As far as McClain goes, he's our best overall corner. Much better in the run game than Asante, more consistent in coverage than Dunta. Frankly, I'd like to see McClain get a shot at RCB, allowing Dunta to get back to the nickel spot.

first off, thanks for breaking it down. +1

second off. you spoke a lot since with mcclain. I'm a huge Dunta fan and would love to see him in the spot that he thrives at. and you speak truth and I think McClain can play RCB.

if I could give you more pluses I would.

Chris Hope has only seen 4 snaps. 2 against Oakland, 2 against Tampa.

Michael Palmer has had 120 snaps. He's been targeted 4 times, caught all 4 for 17 yards. Been fairly solid pass blocking, not so much run blocking.

Massaquoi had 4 snaps, all against Arizona. Nothing spectacular, but it was only 4 snaps so tough to judge.

Coffman has had 3 snaps and 0 targets.

Sidbury has had 31 snaps, total. He got a hurry against San Diego, but that's really it. 31 snaps isn't enough to judge a player.

OK I like Sid and I thought he was the steal of the draft. But he has been here for a few years and really has not done anything. It seems Smitty is taken all the blame for not playing him when maybe it is Sid. i would imagine if he impressed Nolan then Nolan would get him on the field. That is two DCs that have put him in the game when other young DL are getting snaps. Even Mass and Matthews are getting more snaps.

OK I like Sid and I thought he was the steal of the draft. But he has been here for a few years and really has not done anything. It seems Smitty is taken all the blame for not playing him when maybe it is Sid. i would imagine if he impressed Nolan then Nolan would get him on the field. That is two DCs that have put him in the game when other young DL are getting snaps. Even Mass and Matthews are getting more snaps.

>Even Mass

>getting more snaps

>Sidbury: 31 snaps

>Massaquoi: 4 snaps

wat

>Even Mass

>getting more snaps

>Sidbury: 31 snaps

>Massaquoi: 4 snaps

wat

My mistake. Shoddy rersearch on my part as I've been hearing Mass' name more than Sid's recently so i assumed in error that Mass is getting more snaps. I'm stationed overseas and my connections sucks most of the time (been kicked off 3 times this log in) so my bad.

Where do you go to get snap counts? Couldn't find snap counts on this website. However if Sid does have 31 snaps according to this site he hasn't registered a single tackle yet, only 1 assit (Garrett Reynolds has more tackles). Mass doesn't either but he obviously has only 4 snaps. Matthews on the other hand has had 2 tackles. Not sure how many snaps.

So although my research was shoddy, i will stick to my overarching statement that Sid is not doing enough to impress the head coach or the defensive coordinator or the defensive line coach to get legit playing time. I do not blame them but think the fault lie within him At the very least with his speed and size he should be a killer on STs but he is not showing up there either (Bosher has more tackles). Maybe he is not showing effort at pactice or in film study, not sure but i don't think it is any policy or conspiracy to keep him off the field by the coaches.

Edited by AEFalcon