Proud To Be A Dawg!

TroubleDawg

I Am proud of our guys. We gave em **** for 60 minutes.

Just a few thoughts:

First congrats to CrimsonKat and the true Bama fans. **** of a game.

To DAWG fans, Coach Richt said it best in his post game presser, if anyone thinks our guys weren't giving it 100%, your crazy.

Would l love for us to spike it? Of course, but we felt we had momentum and took a chance.

Conley should have batted it down, but guess what, he's a wide receiver who is supposed to catch the ball. Kid was trying to make a play, and my hat is off to him.

We're there a few questionable calls? Yes I think so, but we overcame those also. This team fought tonight.

Thank you Dawgs for a great season. Saban knew how much of a fight he was in. For us fans, we can sit back and Judge these guys and say what if, but for them, they will relieve this everyday for the rest of their lives.

Thank you players, coaches and our Seniors for an awesome game. We gave em ****, but in the end we just ran out of time.

Go Dawgs

Edited by TroubleDawg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no regrets in this game guys, you played your best which is all we could ask for. 10 more seconds and we could have won this one.

Im not even going to say maybe next year because im tired of that moniker, im just going to say congrats, we may have lost but atleast now people know who we are, they know what Georgia football is. From here on out teams will dread the letters UGA on their schedules, like they have feared Alabama and LSU the past 5 years. Lets make the best of this season and destroy Nebraska in the Capitol One or Texas in the Cotton.

Go Dawgs

Proud to no end of those guys. That was a **** of a game and if we had to lose to Bama, let me get it like that. No regrets.

Honestly the bashers can just say whatever they want. We came up short and that's all some will see. This was program redefining. Georgia is not who they thought we were. We will be back and hopefully we can get a rematch in 2013.

Congrats to the Bama fans on here. I give you guys a lil bit of a hard time but your team flat out earned it and impressed me along the way. This is what football should be. Absolutely classic game and it hurts like **** to lose it.

This was a great game, one of the best ive ever watched. Too bad the outcome stunk. Really proud of our guys. Showed a lot of heart. In my mind, this was the natl championship.

Congrats to bama. Those rbs and that ol are real deal.

Now lets finish strong recruiting. We're close, but that's the main diff between us and bama right now. The quality depth.

And that is very sad considering our QB does not know when to spike the ******* ball.

Wasn't his call...watch the post game interview with CMR.

I agree with you 100% troubledawg. I am extremely proud of this group of players and our coaching staff.

This team was extremely well prepared and ready to play. CMR is a DGD.

I actually have more confidence our coaching staff can lead us to a national title than ever before.

While I am heartbroken this morning I'm certain our players feel 10x worse. No question they left it out on the field.

It's time to rally behind our team and kick a$$ in the bowl game.

Waking up this morning I am still so bummed about this game. Last night I had to go grocery shopping and I just walked around in a daze. I had 9 different people who came up to me and commented on the game about how great it was. Of course I was in my uga apparel.

Proud to be a dawg.

Trying to remember a tougher loss to swallow... Great game, well played and i am very proud of the guys. All the other stuff doenst matter as much, spike the ball, tipped whatever, the O played very good, we just didnt stop the run in the second half. Bama played a good game. I really hope the Cotton goes against the Norm and we end up there instead of the Cap 1 or worse. Winning the Cotton bowl and a 12 win season would ease a little.

Well said man.

I can't think of the last time I've been so up and down watching one of my teams in a roller coaster of a game. In the end this one stings but our boys played their *sses off last night and I'm proud of those kids and that staff for what they did this season and last night. Like someone else said as much is it hurts for us it hurts 3X as much for them. I just hope they hold their heads and know that they have nothing to be ashamed of.

Good post TroubleDawg. You mentioned that Richt would never allow us to play for a national title, we came as close as you can come tonight. Do you still feel the same way?

That is the best game I have ever seen, it just would have been sooooo sweet if it ended with 5 more yards. I've never been more proud of a team. All the guys were crying in the locker room and Conley tweeted 'sorry dawg nation'. Not your fault Conley and you did what everyone would have instictively done. The call was right as well, had them on the heels, if not tipped, it's a TD in the endzone.

Thank you seniors and everyone that came back to represent the G!

I'm in the minority, but I didn't mind that they didn't spike the ball. You have Bama on their heels in disarray, you take a shot in the end zone and hope the worst thing to happen is an incomplete pass. Even if the exact same scenario happened after clocking it, then that one play would have been if.

I'm also very proud to be a Dawg fan today! Alabama just made one more play than we did. Our kids left nothing out on the field and Murray came back from a vicious cheap shot that would have taken a lot of QB's out of the game. Oh, and I agreed with not spiking the ball. Sure, we didn't win, but life goes on.

Edited by 007dawg

UGA is gonna have to get some depth at NT behind Geather next year. John Jenkins and Geather played almost every snap. Losing Abry Jones hurt more than i thought not have one our key dlinemen hurt. UGA should a **** of run game next year. The O-line will develop plus Gurley and Marshall will be even better. Hutson Mason or Christian Lemay will have a great offense to take over next year. The defense will lose everyone except Geathers, Swann, Amarlo, Smith, and the LB Jenkins.

Good post TroubleDawg. You mentioned that Richt would never allow us to play for a national title, we came as close as you can come tonight. Do you still feel the same way?

That is the best game I have ever seen, it just would have been sooooo sweet if it ended with 5 more yards. I've never been more proud of a team. All the guys were crying in the locker room and Conley tweeted 'sorry dawg nation'. Not your fault Conley and you did what everyone would have instictively done. The call was right as well, had them on the heels, if not tipped, it's a TD in the endzone.

Thank you seniors and everyone that came back to represent the G!

Secking, after what I have witnessed from Richt, I respectfully withdraw my original acquisations that he would never win a national title. In reality, he almost did it last night.

Also, to any DAWG fan questioning this team going in, Shame on you. This team gave it everything, despite no one giving them a chance, including our own fans......

After watching this game on tape, we were easily playing 11 vs 17. We got hosed on 2-3 calls, and they never called a single holding call on Alabamaa (there were at least 3 that were obvious). Also, the cheap shot on Murray that was not called on the interception, but yet we got called for roughing the passer.

No excuse though, we had a chance, but fell 5 yards short. GREAT SEASON, and hope to see many of you in Orlando.