Julio Jones Scares The Ish Outta Me

msjacob25

why, everytime he gets tackled, he looks like he is hurt. he always gets up slow and like he got hurt on the play. hes got to take some tips from Roddy. Roddy jumps right up and is ready to go after every takle. dont get me wrong though i do love Julio, the BEAST

Edited by msjacob25

during Roddy's first couple of years in a league when he looked like a bust I remember he used to take the hits really badly, and always seemed to need to go to the sideline after anyone got a halfway decent hit on him... but it was one of the many bad aspects he managed to iron out of his game... lets hope Julio can learn to take them a little better aswell

during Roddy's first couple of years in a league when he looked like a bust I remember he used to take the hits really badly, and always seemed to need to go to the sideline after anyone got a halfway decent hit on him... but it was one of the many bad aspects he managed to iron out of his game... lets hope Julio can learn to take them a little better aswell

julio fights for extra yards and that leads to someof the abuse he takes. Roddy learned to just fall at the oopponents knees. Gonzo is slow as dust but he hardly ever takes a big hit. That's the vet in him

I really think Roddy's wrestling background played a huge role in his durability. You are always getting torqued in different positions, manipulating your angle to gain leverage, and developing a lot of muscle most WR's never try to develop.

Send Julio to wrestling camp in the offseason coach!!!

I really never understood how anyone can term any one player a bust after only one or two seasons. People started calling Roddy a bust halfway through his FIRST season. I mean, he was a rookie LOL. These are people we are dealing with. . . not machines and cyborgs. Julio JOnes will be fine. He has not even completed two full seasons and is on his way to being yet another great WR for the Falcons. I mean . . . how many times do you get a Randy Moss or T.O. LOL

I really never understood how anyone can term any one player a bust after only one or two seasons. People started calling Roddy a bust halfway through his FIRST season. I mean, he was a rookie LOL. These are people we are dealing with. . . not machines and cyborgs. Julio JOnes will be fine. He has not even completed two full seasons and is on his way to being yet another great WR for the Falcons. I mean . . . how many times do you get a Randy Moss or T.O. LOL

You're wrong...

JulioJonesinator.jpg

so, I'm not the only one noticing this. JJ needs to learn to go down sometimes. I believe it was marvin harrison who was a master at this and it made for a very injury free career. Marvin would fight for the yards if they were needed, other than that he'd go down right before contact.

'

so, I'm not the only one noticing this. JJ needs to learn to go down sometimes. I believe it was marvin harrison who was a master at this and it made for a very injury free career. Marvin would fight for the yards if they were needed, other than that he'd go down right before contact.

'

Roddy White does it all the time. If he is not near a sideline he will drop before a tackle. I think JJ is fine doing what he is doing. I like the fire. I just think he needs to practice falling down. It sounds funny but it really is a learned skill.