Ingram And Julio On The Sidelines

WiscoFalcon

Guest Negatorris

I know they want to be Falcons. No player has wanted to stay on that scummy team. They don't even have the money to keep Ivory since Brees got paid like 1/3 of their entire cap lol.

Julio was sporting a nice Denim looking shirt. What a stud

huh.png

Ingram is not a first round talent. Silly aints for trading up. Suckas

I think he has the talent to be a good back in this league, but he's not receiving enough carries to make a huge impact on the game. He's a volume back that progressively gets better as the game goes on. When you're only getting 5 carries a game, however, it's hard to make that impact.

Ingram is a good, all-around back, but he's not necessarily "explosive" to the point that he's going to make a huge play when only touching the ball a handful of times.

Probably told Ingram when his contract is up, there is a spot here for him

They have

I know they want to be Falcons. No player has wanted to stay on that scummy team. They don't even have the money to keep Ivory since Brees got paid like 1/3 of their entire cap lol.

Ill take Ivory. We should get him. But we are going to have the same problem when we give Matty the monster contract.