To All Of The Playoff Geniuses

the falcons win any remaining game, or the bucs lose any remaining game, and the falcons win the division and thus at least one home game.

any combination of 2 falcons wins or giants losses would eliminate the giants from catching us..... same with packers.

any combination of 3 falcons wins or bears losses would eliminate the bears from catching us.... same with 49ers

any combination of 1 falcons win or bucs loss would eliminate the bucs from catching us.... same with the vikings and seahawks..... although i have to double check this, but i don't think the vikings could finish ahead of us in the standings

Homefield is just a few games. If we win 2 more or so, That puts us at 13-1 (13-3 at the end) we'll have homefield.

13-3 will put us at the 2 seed if I'm not mistaken. If SF wins out that would put them at 13-2-1. Their tie is better than our 3rd loss.

Winning the division guarantees us 1 home game in the playoffs. If the Broncos beat the Bucs will win the division. If Chicago beats Seattle we also win.

Home field advantage guarantees us 2 home game in the playoffs. HFA goes to the top 2 teams based on record and they also get a week off. 49ers will NOT win out. Every game they have leftist on the road. 6 road games in a row is hard to win. The Falcons just need to win 2 games and we will have HFA and the number 1 seed. The #1 seed plays every game at home. The Division and NFCC will be in the Dome if we win 2 games. Doesn't matter which 2. I think we knock off Panties and Giants then rest our starters vs Lions and Bucs.

49ers will NOT win out. Every game they have leftist on the road. 6 road games in a row is hard to win. The Falcons just need to win 2 games and we will have HFA and the number 1 seed.

Only if SF doesn't win out as you think they won't. We need to win 3 more for it not to matter what SF does.