Incredible Irony And Karma Possible For The Falcons

The Superbowl is in the Super Dome and all the games where NO cames to Atlanta and wins they snap a team victory photo on our fifty yd line and the bird.

I say we go into the Super Bowl, In the Super Dome, and Snap our own PHOTO....but not just any photo, The photo that will out do all the photos they have forever.

A superbowl, with Ryan Holding the MVP, Gonzo holding the Lombardi, and they should all be pointing down at the Saints FIFTY

Glorious End

Yeah, too bad the Fleur de Lis won't be there. I say go out in front of that stupid effing Statue and piss excellence all over it.

Yea , no Fleur de Lis , only the Superbowl symbol. The statue picture sounds good. The only problem with that is it would have to be the next night , or the day before or something. I would be to afraid the team would get shot if they tried to go outside the Superdome and take a picture right after winning there. wink.png

That phrase about wanting something so badly you can almost taste it .... yeah, that applies here.

The funny thing about being a relatively new fan of the Falcons is how intensely I now hate the Saints. It goes hand-in-hand with being a Falcons fan, I guess.

It would be glorious to win it all in their home. Absolutely glorious.

Am I the only one that thinks it would be better to win our first Superbowl in their house rather than our own? Don't get me wrong, being the first NFL team winning a Superbowl at home would be incredible. But the entire idea of winning on the Saints field just gets me giddy. I also think winning it at home could turn into a media fest about how we only won because it was a home game...

Am I the only one that thinks it would be better to win our first Superbowl in their house rather than our own? Don't get me wrong, being the first NFL team winning a Superbowl at home would be incredible. But the entire idea of winning on the Saints field just gets me giddy. I also think winning it at home could turn into a media fest about how we only won because it was a home game...

You are not alone

OMG, I am so friggin pumped, Cause the saints fans will have media week, all the talk and news about atlanta in front of them. Right here in there house, WHO DEY THINK GON BEAT THEM FALCONS AT DE SUPADOME, NOBODY.

LOFTON, watching his team win a ring, in his new house, when he should have stayed put................all the trash talk, DEUCE DEUCE, and for gonzo to get that ring, nobody deserves this more. GONZO slamming one last time on the superdomes posts for the victory and falcon confetti still popping up next year during saints home games.

WOWSA, that would permanently ruin the saints

Plus its got to add a tiny bit of comfort knowing they play there every year, and lets face it the saints are a good team, that have watched the falcons grow and have counteracted their talent decently. All divisional games are a little tougher due to opponents being familiar. So to play in a familiar environment, has to give you some what of an advantage soley based on comfort of playing there many times.

Im Hopeful, maybe a stretch but let me run with it

The Superbowl is in the Super Dome and all the games where NO cames to Atlanta and wins they snap a team victory photo on our fifty yd line and the bird.

I say we go into the Super Bowl, In the Super Dome, and Snap our own PHOTO....but not just any photo, The photo that will out do all the photos they have forever.

A superbowl, with Ryan Holding the MVP, Gonzo holding the Lombardi, and they should all be pointing down at the Saints FIFTY

Glorious End

Make a statue to commemorate it. Put it right next to the one with the blocked punt.