Drew's Pick Parade:a Gif Recap

falcons007

I wish that Willy Mo would of hit the sidelines on his first int because he probably would of picked up at least 10 more yards.

Did he slip? It almost looks like he went down on purpose to protect the ball. He had just made a great move to stay up and moving , then for some reason seems to just fall forward.

Did he slip? It almost looks like he went down on purpose to protect the ball. He had just made a great move to stay up and moving , then for some reason seems to just fall forward.

I'm not sure but it did look more like he was trying to protect the ball. Usually a defender with that much space near the sideline would have tried to make a play but maybe he just didn't see it or something.

I'm not sure but it did look more like he was trying to protect the ball. Usually a defender with that much space near the sideline would have tried to make a play but maybe he just didn't see it or something.

Yea I was like WTF? He fought so hard to keep going only to go a few more yards and then fall down for apparently no reason. He possibly could gone all the way. He had some blockers had he made it to the sideline. I mean not a big deal just one things that makes you go hmmmm?

Yea I was like WTF? He fought so hard to keep going only to go a few more yards and then fall down for apparently no reason. He possibly could gone all the way. He had some blockers had he made it to the sideline. I mean not a big deal just one things that makes you go hmmmm?

Yea I was scratching my head at that during the game and was thinking that he had a good chance to make a pick 6 or at least get real close to the redzone.

I wish that it would of counted also but wouldn't that mean that Willy Mo wouldn't have gotten his 2nd pick though?

I was just thinking about this. I loved Moores second pick a lot because of the focus it took to pull it off. I mean catching the ball moving in one direction , running full speed from another and still having the awareness to get your feet down was leet.

Peters' had it counted would of given us pretty great field position and possibly led to a TD. Of course thats all hindsight speculation and no matter what we won anyway. So its just something fun to think about.

I was just thinking about this. I loved Moores second pick a lot because of the focus it took to pull it off. I mean catching the ball moving in one direction , running full speed from another and still having the awareness to get your feet down was leet.

Peters' had it counted would of given us pretty great field position and possibly led to a TD. Of course thats all hindsight speculation and no matter what we won anyway. So its just something fun to think about.

Yea

It would have been nice to have both starting DTs have an int in the same game. I have never heard of that ever happening before.

We need Beirman and Abe to show that burst and get off every game.

if we get that kind of pressure the rest of the year we are going to be set come playoff time.

Yep, Kroy was constantly in Brees' face and caused Babs and Willy Mo's 2nd pick. His pressure also caused that int by Peters that was nullified. Kroy could have easily had anywhere from 3-5 sacks if Brees would have just took a sack instead of trying to make something out of nothing.

Yep, Kroy was constantly in Brees' face and caused Babs and Willy Mo's 2nd pick. His pressure also caused that int by Peters that was nullified. Kroy could have easily had anywhere from 3-5 sacks if Brees would have just took a sack instead of trying to make something out of nothing.

He got pressure but that looked like a screen that the falcons had snuffed out.