Taint Fans Rear Ends Dragging The Ground Today :)

PokerSteve

After what has been an extremely emotionally wrenching season for the pathetic Taint fans, their "sometimes" arch-rival Atlanta Falcons delivered the coup de grace last night, knocking them out of the play-offs for all intents and purposes. Meanwhile, their messiah CancerFace Brees looked to be auditioning for a part in a vaudeville football comedy routine with six, er five interceptions.

Many spent a very sleepless, miserable night after the game ended and the suffering only intensified as they staggered back to work or school with their beloved Taint team in total tatters. Sad, isn't it? bwahahahaHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! biggrin.png

Here's the link to said Taint Thread:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/anybody-else-honestly-feel-devastated-278317/

After what has been an extremely emotionally wrenching season for the pathetic Taint fans, their "sometimes" arch-rival Atlanta Falcons delivered the coup de grace last night, knocking them out of the play-offs for all intents and purposes. Meanwhile, their messiah CancerFace Brees looked to be auditioning for a part in a vaudeville football comedy routine with six, er five interceptions.

Many spent a very sleepless, miserable night after the game ended and the suffering only intensified as they staggered back to work or school with their beloved Taint team in total tatters. Sad, isn't it? bwahahahaHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! biggrin.png

http://saintsreport....astated-278317/

As several of you know..I live in Louisiana...my co-workers wouldnt say nttin this morning about the game. I hear all kind of smack when they winn...so I finally had them all in a room for a meeting and I said...guys, it's okay to talk about your feelings...LOL! They looked pretty pizzed!

Find it so hilarious they are still blaming Goodell for losing. Suh got a fine for kicking Schaub in the groin, but didn't get a suspension due to insufficate evidence against him to suspend him. Goodell wouldn't have just suspended Payton for the whole year without a mountain of evidence against him... Come on Saints fans, if you blame anyone for your bad season, you should blame your golden boy Payton...

Find it so hilarious they are still blaming Goodell for losing. Suh got a fine for kicking Schaub in the groin, but didn't get a suspension due to insufficate evidence against him to suspend him. Goodell wouldn't have just suspended Payton for the whole year without a mountain of evidence against him... Come on Saints fans, if you blame anyone for your bad season, you should blame your golden boy Payton...

They still cling to this ridiculous idea that everyone is innocent and bounty gate was just made up to hurt them. Man up stains fans, your coaches and some of your players got caught and were punished! Deal with it. The worst thing for me is seeing that thug criminal Vilma still on the field every week.

As several of you know..I live in Louisiana...my co-workers wouldnt say nttin this morning about the game. I hear all kind of smack when they winn...so I finally had them all in a room for a meeting and I said...guys, it's okay to talk about your feelings...LOL! They looked pretty pizzed!

Did their faces look like this?.......angry.pngohmy.pngsleep.pngangry.pngdry.png

Did their faces look like this?.......angry.pngohmy.pngsleep.pngangry.pngdry.png

Pretty much LOL! It was just so odd no one would talk to me. But you know what...I did not rag them...I do not want to be like them. Makes me just as bad....didn't even do it to my loud mouthed brother in law either. It was hard taking the high road...they deserved it....but meh...not worth it. Now if I was at the game and they had been running their mouths....OMG it would be ON! That's how I gained so much disrespect for them. My first game was at Fulton Co, Stadium and we were playing the Saints...they were very out spoken and rude. We won with seconds on the clock while they yelled...WE BELIEVE! LOL

That pain your feeling now Aints fans, will only get much worse when you see Ryan hoisting that SB trophy in Mercedes Dome. Inside the trophy will also be the deed to the dome and Ryan will say GTFO of my dome.

Wouldnt that be sweet irony! The crap we've taken from those God foresaken fans and team. Would be the pinnacle of all feats for our Falcons!

http://saintsreport....astated-278317/

Dude , lose the cancer reference...I went to h*ll and back with throat cancer , its not a pretty thing for anybody.I have also had freinds die recently from this ugly disease as well.

I hate the arrogant self centered pos as much as any one but would rather you come up with

something else to describe that a hole.

Thx