Gt To Big10?

BeachDawg21

the administration for gt says they have not had any talks, but you know that is.. i know the big 10 ha been interested in adding georgia tech for a while, they haven't been quiet about that and i have read that on multiple big 10 boards for a few years now. they want into the atlanta market even if it's just to play games down here for local exposure for recruiting purposes.

I think this could actually. I mean, why would GT say anything when they are about to play in the ACC Champ game tomorrow? Maybe we hear something on Sunday? I just don't think this is going to be a good move for GT. When I think about GT (putting my hatred aside), I think about old south football and Dodd and those guys. They don't need to be playing the northern school. But the ACC is fighting to stay alive and add members. If GT does leave, it could be a domino effect. Maybe the SEC should start thinking FSU and Clemson again?? A lot of scenarios here

If they can't afford to get rid of Paul Johnson how the heck are they gonna pay for the ACC exit fee?

Letting Big Ten teams have that much more exposure in GA is exactly what Georgia Tech needs. SEC and ACC programs are already making it tough on CPJ's horrendous recruiting as it is... why not invite Big Ten programs to the party, too.

GT doesn't benefit at all from a move like this, other than maybe a bigger tv revenue share.