How's It Going To Go Down? Espn Playoff Machine

Joremarid

JB, NOT SURE IF YOU'RE JOKING OR NOT BECAUSE USUALLY YOU MAKE INFORMED COMMENTS. RG3 IS ARGUALBY HAVING A BETTER SEASON THAN SUPERSCAM AND POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST ROOKIE QBS CAMPAIGNS OF ALL TIME!

Just like Camela! Rookie QB's don't impress me all that much, especially the Vick, Newton, Griffin types that rely on spreading the field more than being a field general like Andrew Luck. Even with the season Griffin's having, I'd still take Luck over him.

joan_laugh_gif.gif

okay, I'm interested. Do you have the Skins losing to us or the Ravens?

I'm assuming you have them beating us, because if they lose on Sunday, it's pretty much a done deal for them.

skins losing to ravens.... giants losing @ skins, @ ravens, saints, and @ falcons, beating the eagles.

Haha yeah but it won't be needed we'd probably lose by more than 10...unless Eli becomes ****** Eli..which doesn't happen in the playoffs.

it has before, three times eli has gone one and done. in those three games eli has 2 tds, 6 ints, threw for 113, 161, and 169 yards and lost by a combined score of 31-69, including a 23-0 shut out loss to the panthers.

The Giants aren't locks to make it, I think they do but after their first Super Bowl run with Manning they didn't do much as far as getting to or progressing in the postseason, they'd have to screw up a few times to miss the playoffs but they've played some really bad games this year.

The Giants aren't locks to make it, I think they do but after their first Super Bowl run with Manning they didn't do much as far as getting to or progressing in the postseason, they'd have to screw up a few times to miss the playoffs but they've played some really bad games this year.and some really goodanand

they get up for good teams

Man **** the redskins.

They beat Dallas last week to match their record and all of a sudden theyre world beaters?

And now you're talking about winning out?

You skid fans are getting ridiculous.

It's sickening.

They could at least get to .500 before they start demanding folks to bow down and kiss the ring.

They haven't beat one good team all year, now they are going to beat the Giants and the Ravens in back to back weeks? mmkay. rolleyes.gif

Edited by NYG4

It's sickening.

They could at least get to .500 before they start demanding folks to bow down and kiss the ring.

They haven't beat one good team all year, now they are going to beat the Giants and the Ravens in back to back weeks? mmkay. rolleyes.gif

Well they did beat us...but I don't know about the Skins..one week they look like an onslaught the next they look unruly. I would not sleep on the Skins..

Well they did beat us...but I don't know about the Skins..one week they look like an onslaught the next they look unruly. I would not sleep on the Skins..

No shade, but yall haven't beaten anyone either. ph34r.png

They've only looked really good against Philly, Dallas, and the Saints, but that's not saying much.

Edited by NYG4

No shade, but yall haven't beaten anyone either. ph34r.png

They've only looked really good against Philly, Dallas, and the Saints, but that's not saying much.

If the BUCS had even a mediocre secondary, NO WAY do they beat the US! Aside from Ronde Barber, we have no one. Barron started off the season well and seems to be getting worse each week. Everyone else would have a tough time even making a roster, let alone start.