Only In Atlanta...

The Vent King

....would there be an investigation into an egg throwing and so much vitriol over it. Get real, I can't believe this made the national news. If this was New York or Philly this would have been applauded and laughed off. Now Atlanta police are looking for the possible "lone eggman"? lol Seriously? What are they going to end up calling this - "Egg-Gate"?

Whoever the guy/girl is, I wish I could meet you and buy you a beer - you're my kind of fan. Next time just don't risk your job tho...lol

Edited by The Vent King

....would there be an investigation into an egg throwing and so much vitriol over it. Get real, I can't believe this made the national news. If this was New York or Philly this would have been applauded and laughed off. Now Atlanta police are looking for the possible "lone eggman"? lol Seriously? What are they going to end up calling this - "Egg-Gate"?

Whoever the guy/girl is, I wish I could meet you and buy you a beer - you're my mind of fan. Next time just don't risk your job tho...lol

This is how the media drives our country today. THEY can decide what and who will be in power and control the flow of the nations mood.......................on ANY issue, important or not.