Appreciation For Falcons Showing Respect/class To Lofton

Radiohead

It is truly amazing how many players turn absolutely classless towards this organization upon their exiting the franchise.

Brooking, D-Hall, and most recently Lofton, just to name a few, and I know their interactions could have been quite different had we lost that game last night, but I really really liked how Roddy, Babs and a few others went up to Lofton and you could tell they were smiling and having fun while being classy about the recently heated interchanges between the two sides.

I personally felt Lofton's and especially Shanle's (worthless sack of $hit, btw) words were entirely out of line, but I just wanted to state how proud I am to be a Falcon fan of a truly class-act organization such as this one that Mr. Blank, Dimitroff and Smith have worked so hard to create.

These Falcons have been and continue to brew something special.

It is truly amazing how many players turn absolutely classless towards this organization upon their exiting the franchise.

Brooking, D-Hall, and most recently Lofton, just to name a few, and I know their interactions could have been quite different had we lost that game last night, but I really really liked how Roddy, Babs and a few others went up to Lofton and you could tell they were smiling and having fun while being classy about the recently heated interchanges between the two sides.

I personally felt Lofton's and especially Shanle's (worthless sack of $hit, btw) words were entirely out of line, but I just wanted to state how proud I am to be a Falcon fan of a truly class-act organization such as this one that Mr. Blank, Dimitroff and Smith have worked so hard to create.

These Falcons have been and continue to brew something special.

Best way in the world to twist the dagger.

"Look, man, you really aren't worth getting worked up over. We have important things to worry about. Unlike, well, you, for example."

Kinda wish they hadn't.

Lofton has been totally unprofessional in his shots at the organization that drafted him and made him a millionaire. The worst being him crowing about the Saints record against us. Dude, you were the captain of the defense that lost most of those games!

I hear you man, but seriously, it makes the victory so much sweeter and shines a brighter light on how much better the Falcons organization is, in SO many different respects, than the lowly Taints.

Edited by deahoidaR

Kinda wish they hadn't.

Lofton has been totally unprofessional in his shots at the organization that drafted him and made him a millionaire. The worst being him crowing about the Saints record against us. Dude, you were the captain of the defense that lost most of those games!

As said; going after him would be dignifying him with a response. When there is a yapping chihuahua at your heel, you ignore it. Or pet it condescendingly while saying "isn't it CUUUUUUUTE?"

Just glald we made New Orleans pay him 3 down LB money when he is only a 2 down LB. The Guy can't cover. And you never know what Roddy said to him. I hope it was "You going to come to our first playoff game? Your off now!"

"I think that was Gonzales coming over the middle against you."