What A Job Mike Nolan

falcon057

I think more so than anything you have to credit the players for just executing better. I think Nolan is getting too much credit for last night, we didn't seem to do anything too different in our gameplan.

I think Manning w/ Denver had 4 interceptions as well. could we be confusing these guys with our D? Oh and being in the right spot?

The job he has done with the d-backs is just unreal. Most of us wanted to cut these guys, now look at them.

And I was one of them wanting to cut many of them. Willie Mo and Decoud stepped up their game this week and Owens was ballin. Got to give credit where it's due. Thank God we were able to get Nolan. Everywhere the man goes he improves the defense. I can't wait until he drafts some more ballers on the D.

Nolan had a great game plan in place. The guys on defense executed the plays and wrapped up on those tackles. Owens and Robinson looked really good and I hope it continues. Great job TD in finding McCain. He has been great for a undrafted rookie. I also think Spoon coming back also improve our defense a lot! I also saw Matthews and Robertson in on a few plays on defense.

And I was one of them wanting to cut many of them. Willie Mo and Decoud stepped up their game this week and Owens was ballin. Got to give credit where it's due. Thank God we were able to get Nolan. Everywhere the man goes he improves the defense. I can't wait until he drafts some more ballers on the D.

I was thinking the same thing about him having the input in the draft and what that could do to his schemes. good point