Officials Tried Thier Best To Save The Taints!

UK FALCON UK

Thankfully it does not matter but another bad game from the officials in favour of the Taints should come as no surprise, here is some of the stuff i think they missed or got wrong.

1. missed a blatant pass int. call on a deep ball to Roddy in the first qtr.

2. missed a number of holding call on thier O-line. esp on Abe and 1 on Matthews.

3. 2 offside calls on Beirman and then Abe should hav been false starts as the center clearly moved first on both.

4. Turner, forward progress on the fumble.

Don't ever leave a game against them on the Officals!!

WE DAT!!

Guest Negatorris

Feels good to finally stick it to the Aints and the Refs at the same time. Funny how they were undefeated in Novemeber in the Sean Payton era until they faced SF and us.

If I were the Falcons organization I would be putting a video together and sending to the League with my OFFICIAL "We're Angry Birds" letter signed by Mr Blank, TD, Smitty, etc.

The propensity that this crap keep happening with is just mind boggling.

PS - the "incompletion" by Brees earlier in the game was IMHO (and Mike Mayock's) a fumble. Why? Kroy hit his arm before it started coming forward, and the ball was clearly dislodged from Brees' grip BEFORE his arm started forward.

Also... I've seen same type situation ruled a fumble by refs just this season, then confirmed by replay booth.

If I were the Falcons organization I would be putting a video together and sending to the League with my OFFICIAL "We're Angry Birds" letter signed by Mr Blank, TD, Smitty, etc.

The propensity that this crap keep happening with is just mind boggling.

Exactly. It's ridiculous how flagrantly bad the calls are when we play the Saints, and they always seem to go in their favor. That PI non-call on White was the worst thing I've seen in a while. If that isn't PI, what the **** is?

To be fair, Owens got away with PI against Colston in the end zone (there's a great photo of it on the AJC's website and his right arm is clearly wrapped around Colston's waist) and we got away with a few as well.

Not excusing the refs - really seems that they try to give New Orleans the benefit of the calls whenever they can. But we did get a few, so that helped out some.

Exactly. It's ridiculous how flagrantly bad the calls are when we play the Saints, and they always seem to go in their favor. That PI non-call on White was the worst thing I've seen in a while. If that isn't PI, what the **** is?

It was the worst, because it killed the momentum, and robbed the Falcons of getting a bigger lead early on. I wouldn't complain about it, but I've seen crucial 3rd down plays like this, change the outcome in games past between these 2 teams.

To be fair, Owens got away with PI against Colston in the end zone (there's a great photo of it on the AJC's website and his right arm is clearly wrapped around Colston's waist) and we got away with a few as well.

Pic please

I think I remember the play in question (but I thought it was Henderson) and what Owens did was not DPI IMHO.

Take a look the way the Seahawks and 49ers DBs are playing, it's called physical.