My Foot Is In My Mouth

ok like i say my foot is in my mouth and out my a$$ i shamfully admit i posted here yesterday saying that was going to stop watching the game bcoz i was frustrated of seeing the falcons loseing to the saints season in and season out one message boarder thought i was a troll im not im actually a hardcore falcon fan hard to believe but it is true im a fan and i do feel ashame that i did not watch the rest of the game i apoligize for ticking some of you who read the post and it shows that i dont trust my falcons finding a way to win but i was wrong. i was wrong not watching and was wrong not trusting them i even told my mom what i did and she said that i dont deserve to be a falcon fan. and thats coming from a cowboys fan i know t

hat we have a good thing happening here in alt. again to all of the message boarders here i apoligize

ok like i say my foot is in my mouth and out my a$$ i shamfully admit i posted here yesterday saying that was going to stop watching the game bcoz i was frustrated of seeing the falcons loseing to the saints season in and season out one message boarder thought i was a troll im not im actually a hardcore falcon fan hard to believe but it is true im a fan and i do feel ashame that i did not watch the rest of the game i apoligize for ticking some of you who read the post and it shows that i dont trust my falcons finding a way to win but i was wrong. i was wrong not watching and was wrong not trusting them i even told my mom what i did and she said that i dont deserve to be a falcon fan. and thats coming from a cowboys fan i know t

hat we have a good thing happening here in alt. again to all of the message boarders here i apoligize

AT LEAST YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT. NOW BECOME A REAL FAN.

WIN WITH US AND LOSE WITH US. REAL FANS HANG IN THERE NO MATTER

WHAT. WHEN WE WIN .. WE WIN. AND WHEN WE LOSE .... WE JUST LOSE.

EITHER WAY ..... I'M A FALCON. HANG IN THERE.

Dive in head first brother be a fan when we win be a fan when we lose. You will respect yourself more for it. To be a real fan of this team you have to take the good with the bad.

Last night was a definite high point. There will be some low ones in the future but if you still watch and love the team then your a real Falcons fan.

Just be warned your most likely in for a lot of heart break.

Edited by Shnikies

Guest Negatorris

It's okay, man. I know how it can feel sometimes. Personally, I never turn off the game even if we're losing. Not because I know we'll come back, but because I just love to watch this team even when they piss us off. You gotta take the good with the bad. Its incredible hard to have a winning football team. We could easily be the Jets.

I was born in 1980 and grew up sitting in front of a television screen with my family watching Falcons games; even before i knew what i was watching. And i can promise you that its been tough following the falcons, but i dont regret one single moment of it. It can be a tough road to hang with a team, through the ups and downs, but i promise you that it's worth it. Welcome back to the fan base and no need to have foot in mouth; we all get frustrated from time to time.