Attention Falcon Fans

AF89

I dunno if we'll win our playoff game or make it to the Superbowl but for now F^ck It

Enjoy this moment, like that particularity juicy piece of prime rib, freaking savor it!!!

We get to gloat on this for 9 days, we just beat our hated rivals and broke Drew's TD streak.

Tribes-Ascend-General44.gif

Feels Good Man :D

I dunno if we'll win our playoff game or make it to the Superbowl but for now F^ck It

Enjoy this moment, freaking savor it,

we get to gloat on this for 9 days, we just beat our hated rivals and broke Drew's TD streak.

Feels Good Man

and that 9 days gives us some time to rest up! good timing for asante, julio, etc. #RiseUP should be changed to #RestUP for a little while

Who cares we only won by 10? Who cares our offense was bad most of the night? We physically DOMINATED them on Defense.

you do realize that it was a MUST win 'playoff' type game for offensive juggernaut?

we all know they have been impeccable in red zone defense past 5-6 games. we still managed to score over 20pts with balance run attack when needed.

we were definitely a much better team with right result by double digit.

Enjoy this moment, like that particularity juicy piece of prime rib, freaking savor it!!!

We get to gloat on this for 9 days, we just beat our hated rivals and broke Drew's TD streak.

Feels Good Man biggrin.png

Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!!