Anyone Catch The Post Game Speech?

Smith is a joke. He is riding tds roster and a great QB that he single handley is trying to derail by being do conservative

Smith is a joke. He is riding tds roster and a great QB that he single handley is trying to derail by being do conservative

0-4 in the playoffs and he's out

Please don't turn this into a "I'm praying for your family, HM" thread, but ......

D*** it!!!! I am sitting with my dying mother in law, holding her hand, reading the boards..... The social worker shows up, and I step away while she takes down vitals. Just about the time she turns around to tell me things are really sliding, I am reading this thread and let out a snort as I desperately try to hold back laughter.

Hopefully, she thought I was crying rather than the horrible son in law I'm afraid I am.

Thanks, guys ......

Please don't turn this into a "I'm praying for your family, HM" thread, but ......

D*** it!!!! I am sitting with my dying mother in law, holding her hand, reading the boards..... The social worker shows up, and I step away while she takes down vitals. Just about the time she turns around to tell me things are really sliding, I am reading this thread and let out a snort as I desperately try to hold back laughter.

Hopefully, she thought I was crying rather than the horrible son in law I'm afraid I am.

Thanks, guys ......

just read it to her, sure she could use the laugh!!!

0-4 in the playoffs and he's out

Dude has no fire at all

I would like to express my appreciation to FFS1970 for introducing me to the phrase 'clueless mofos'.