Urgent Message For The Aints Trolls In Tatf

PokerSteve

Good game fellas. Would start a thread but I can't. I dont expect many nice comments, just wanted to offer congrats. I hate those who disappear after a loss.

Anyway congrats. Good luck the rest of the way.

good luck to you. hopefully you guys find a way out of that AWFUL contract you signed with Drew "Egg on the face" Brees this offseason

Your boy, CancerFace sh*t the bed. Your team got its azz kicked so bad even the Katrina refs couldn't get them the win. Your play-off hopes are in the crapper. Over. Done. Better luck next year.

And, oh yeah, GET THE EFF OUT OF OUR FORUM.

So has your opinion of our chances in the playoffs changed or do you still say we'll lose?

So has your opinion of our chances in the playoffs changed or do you still say we'll lose?

A win like this is huge. I think it probably raised the confidence level of this team to a whole different level, making it far more likely we'll win at least one play-off game this year. It was the step in the right direction they HAD to take to be taken seriously by the national sports media, by us fans and even to instill some stronger belief in themselves.

Edited by PokerSteve

I've said it over and over and I'll keep saying it, I don't care what the media thinks. I think it was Willie McGinest was talking about how it was a bad Saints team this and that. Had they won it would have been how they were an elite team and the start to the season was out of the ordinary and how they're gonna dominate the playoffs. Eff the media, loved Matt Ryan's response about the playoffs saying It's not something they can worry about and if you're worrying about playoffs in oct, nov, and dec you're worrying about the wrong thing.

wow. fans like you are why I'm embarrassed to be a Falcons fan.

not sure who you are speaking to since you didn't quote anyone, but if you are referring to me giving respect to a fan from another team congratulating his rivals fans and manning up and actually showing his face and not being disrespectful than so be it. I hope you exercise the block function because the same has been done to you. Edited by Krammmit