I Love How Matt

crimsonhawk

we can forgive matt no matter how the rest of his career goes, he gave this team hope and 5 straight winning seasons, he's better then most of you think, despite having a few bad games in a row this season

If Matt goes the rest of his career without winning a playoff game im not forgiving him for anything. If anything ill be calling him a bust.

So im a moron for saying Matt Ryan needs to win some playoff games?

Isnt that what we have all been wanting this season?

Are you guys telling me that with the 8 or so years Matt has left in his career if he never wins a playoff game you wont be angry?

Edited by the_sheff

Anyone who watched all of tonight's game that can honestly say that the offensive problems were all on Ryan all i can say is maybe you should get a clue. The offense looked bad tonight but the difference is the game was 5 turnovers to zero and an awesome performance by our defense.

Why cant you just be happy with a win against a team that we have lost

So now you are putting words in my mouth because you cant disagree with what i said. Classic move.

why cant you just be happy that we just beat a team that we have lost to pretty much every time we have played them the last 5 years?

Why cant you just be happy with a win against a team that we have lost

why cant you just be happy that we just beat a team that we have lost to pretty much every time we have played them the last 5 years?

I am happy. I just disagree with the guy who says no matter how the rest of Matt Ryans career goes we should forgive him for any shortcomings.

Lets get one thing straight, i expect Ryan to win some playoff games here. Anything less is completely unacceptable.

I am happy. I just disagree with the guy who says no matter how the rest of Matt Ryans career goes we should forgive him for any shortcomings.

Lets get one thing straight, i expect Ryan to win some playoff games here. Anything less is completely unacceptable.

ok no problem but lets get something else straight Matt Ryan is not the only player on this "TEAM" our team will win in the playoffs not Matt Ryan. For example the D stepped up big tonight tht is what happens on good football "TEAMS" Edited by fan72