Falcons D Made History!

Breaking Bad

PEOPLE MAY TALK LIKE ONLY ROMO, BUT IT

CAN HAPPEN TO THE BEST.

Agreed.

What are the odds that both Ryan and Brees would play games within 11 days of each other where they both have 0 TDs and 5 INTs?

How much do you wanna bet that Ryan's record at the end of his career will be 1-0 when throwing 0 TDs and 5 INTs in a game, while Brees' record will be 0-1? Wacky stat....

I hate Brees. He acts more like a pretentious arrogant hypocritical ***** every day.

He's among the most respected and well liked athletes in all of sports. Just gave another $3M away last week alone in charitable donations. Over $13M given away in the last 5 years. He's a POS for sure.

the win was sweet. i watched nearly the entire pregame.. it went like this

-interview with brees portraying saints as victims

-commentary on falcons playoff woes

-commentary on saints owning falcons

-highlights of primetime running a pick six on the falcons and telling lies to make himself look justified

-lame egg jokes

-interview with brees responding to falcon players trash talk.

-more falcon playoff/saint's beeyotches commentary

-close up of brees doing hardcore warmups burning holes into hopes with an intense stare of doom

-customary coverage of brees pregame chant where he claims the division

so i was happy with the results of the game

the win was sweet. i watched nearly the entire pregame.. it went like this

-interview with brees portraying saints as victims

-commentary on falcons playoff woes

-commentary on saints owning falcons

-highlights of primetime running a pick six on the falcons and telling lies to make himself look justified

-lame egg jokes

-interview with brees responding to falcon players trash talk.

-more falcon playoff/saint's beeyotches commentary

-close up of brees doing hardcore warmups burning holes into hopes with an intense stare of doom

-customary coverage of brees pregame chant where he claims the division

so i was happy with the results of the game

So what, so what, and so what again. Dam, it's like y'all are women who can't stand it if everyone in the room is not looking or talking about them.

"Boo who the media doesn't like us"

"Boo who the media is talking about Brees again"

"Boo who we gets no respect"

It's not enough to have the best record in the NFC, a runaway lead in the division, a two game lead for HFA, and tied for the best record in the league? You still need media and fan validation?

Edited by meezy0236

So what, so what, and so what again. Dam, is like y'all are women who can't stand it if everyone in the room is not looking or talking about them.

It's not enough to have the best record in the NFC, a runaway lead in the division, a two game lead for HFA, and tied for the best record in the league? You still need media and fan validation?

yes.

So what, so what, and so what again. Dam, it's like y'all are women who can't stand it if everyone in the room is not looking or talking about them.

if all that isnt enough for the media to respect us why should we be satisfied?you gave enough reasons for the falcons to be covered in a positive light Edited by knock em out dunta