Why The Fudge R We Not Using Quizz?!

ShadyRef

I'm tired of this coaching staff not playing the hot runningback. Everyone and their mama has been raving all week about the emergence of Jacquizz but yet this coaching staff finds creative ways to keep him on the bench in favor of snelling during that last pathetic 2 minute offense. Can you imagine we Quizz would have been the back on that screen? Do you not think he would have mad Sorry AZZ lofton miss that tackle?

Their should be no questions as to who the best receiving back on our team is anymore. It is Quizz. GIVE HIM DA DAM BALL especially on 2 minute drives!

Turner has the hot hand this week.

I have no problem with Turner getting the rush carries this week but snelling shouldnt have been used as the back for that 2 minute offense at the end of the half is all I'm saying. He would have easily helped us get at least a first down on one of those receptions. Snelling is better than turner at receiving but Quizz is the best in that department. Turners carries should be split with Snelling not Quizz's is all im saying

Worry about the team and not your fantasy team.

Im not in to that fantasy crap. Im just questioning why an emerging talent like Quizz is getting less touches this game especially during a crucial 2 min drive. Quizz would have made Lofton miss and get significant gains on that screen. We are trying to please too many folfs is all I'm saying

Turner has 8 carries for close to 80 yards. Why take the ball out of his hands right now. The passing game in general is what you should be questioning

Sigh I am not questioning Turner's carries....Snelling's use is what I have a problem with in the passing game. Quizz hasn't gotten a touch since 1st quarter especially for passing plays. i wonder why?!!

Are you guys satisfied with Rodgers yet?

KoG, if this a pro turner response from you, if you read my posts that isn't what this thread is about. All because Lofton got to him on the screen just as he was catching it doesn't mean we shldnt keep him on passing downs

I still love Rodgers, but he hasn't looked great outside the first this game.

Cuz he hasn't had opportunity to create. The defender is already in him as he is just getting the ball.

KoG, if this a pro turner response from you, if you read my posts that isn't what this thread is about. All because Lofton got to him on the screen just as he was catching it doesn't mean we shldnt keep him on passing downs

Cuz he hasn't had opportunity to create. The defender is already in him as he is just getting the ball.

No, it isn't. I like Quizz. My issue is this...if Turner isn't getting it done...Quizz, if Quizz isn't getting it done...Turner. Quizz got held up on more than just that play. The sweep play, a check down, the screen. I like the fact that we are winning right now, but let's let things unfold.

no one else besides me will say this but the saints are playing some good defense tonight. They are reacting to plays very very fast and they aren't allowing our receivers to do much. Only thing that has saved us is the saints offensive mistakes.

no one else besides me will say this but the saints are playing some good defense tonight. They are reacting to plays very very fast and they aren't allowing our receivers to do much. Only thing that has saved us is the saints offensive mistakes.

I do acknowledge saints playing some dam good def right now. Its just I'm jealous at how they know how to use their personnel. U don't see them using their other backs in passing plays much except for sproles. I'm just asking why don't we do that with ours as well?

I do acknowledge saints playing some dam good def right now. Its just I'm jealous at how they know how to use their personnel. U don't see them using their other backs in passing plays much except for sproles. I'm just asking why don't we do that with ours as well?

simple answer and I mean no disrespect.... WE ARE NOT THEM. We do not play their style of football

Archived