Representing In Honolulu All Day! Let's Get It Falcons!

JOKER2

Rode to work at 6am today on my Harley, rocking my authentic black Ray Buchanan jersey in support of our Falcons and throwback night. Pulled up at a light next to a truck with a Saints sticker on the back window, he looks , sees what I'm wearing and gives me the thumb and the nod. I was like yep, it's on later bro, believe it! Can't wait for the workday to be over. Kickoff @ 3pm in Hawaii!!

Go Falcons... 11-1 and virtually put the final nail in the Saints hopes. Go Get it! No Mercy, no holding back!! Take care of business tonight, and when the Pats beat the Bucs Sunday, task # 1 for this season is crossed off the list. NFC SOUTH CHAMPS! Next, keep the bye and HFA and it's lights out this year.

My prediction, another wild one. Falcons 27-23. Saints will make a game of it, but not enough.

Rode to work at 6am today on my Harley, rocking my authentic black Ray Buchanan jersey in support of our Falcons and throwback night. Pulled up at a light next to a truck with a Saints sticker on the back window, he looks , sees what I'm wearing and gives me the thumb and the nod. I was like yep, it's on later bro, believe it! Can't wait for the workday to be over. Kickoff @ 3pm in Hawaii!!

Go Falcons... 11-1 and virtually put the final nail in the Saints hopes. Go Get it! No Mercy, no holding back!! Take care of business tonight, and when the Pats beat the Bucs Sunday, task # 1 for this season is crossed off the list. NFC SOUTH CHAMPS! Next, keep the bye and HFA and it's lights out this year.

My prediction, another wild one. Falcons 27-23. Saints will make a game of it, but not enough.

Way to represent in the 50th State! One correction: we need the Broncos to donkey-kick the Succaneers on Sunday for us to win the NFC South. Rise Up, Hawai'i!