Deion Says The Falcons Will Prevail In His House

raysnill1

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

well if he said then we will . biggrin.png

(but I already knew this) furthermore I know we will be in their stadium next year with a win hosting the Lombardi

his house?

The Dome is his house. He built this house.

That's what Deion said when he returned as a 49ner and had an int for a TD. It was actually a very dark day in Falcon history.

Had Arthur owned the team back then, then Deion would have never left.

Edited by 4dabirds

The Dome is his house. He built this house.

That's what Deion said when he returned as a 49ner and had an int for a TD. It was actually a very dark day in Falcon history.

Had Arthur owned the team back then, then Deion would have never left.

And when Sanders left, he went to the 49'ers on a one year one million dollar deal, so it wasn't all about the money (though endorsements were sure to come).

Trivia question: what kind of compensation did the Falcons get in exchange for, or for losing, Deion Sanders?

his house?

never was 'his house'...me lost respect for him a loong time ago

I can understand why you guys may hate the guy. I was at that game when he returned 93 yards for TD. I hated him that day. But come to think about it, the guy played pretty good for us when he was here and he played pretty good 49ers too. He was with Braves too. Just from one Falcon fan to another, I think I will forgive him and I think you need to. LOL

I can understand why you guys may hate the guy. I was at that game when he returned 93 yards for TD. I hated him that day. But come to think about it, the guy played pretty good for us when he was here and he played pretty good 49ers too. He was with Braves too. Just from one Falcon fan to another, I think I will forgive him and I think you need to. LOL

He actually just said it on NFLN when he was talking about getting in the fight with Rison that he did not want to leave.