List Of Things Taints Have Done To Other Fans.

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

so if you have a story of something a taints player/fan did to opposing team/player, please post it and I will put it at the very top of the list. If you have a link that would be nice as well.

So I'll start it off.

according to channel 11 this morning. 7 years ago there was a Women falcons fan at the game and the taints fan poured beer all over her.....oh BTW she was pregnant.

- yeah real freaking classy.

According to the news last year. 2 men where at a applebess in Georgia and was quiet while watching the 49ers/saints playoff game. When the 2 gentlemen, left a saints fan shoot at them. (one was shoot in the head, and the other was grazed. The shooter stayed tried to hide in the crowd while the cops arrived (what an idiot for thinking people wouldn't rat him out.))

Despite jersey, Burien robbery suspect is no Saint

Posted by John de Leon

http://seattletimes....rew-Brees-1.bmp

Who’s that wearing the Drew Brees jersey?

That’s what King County sheriff’s detectives would like to know. They’ve released these surveillance photos of one of three people suspected of a home-invasion robbery last Wednesday night in Burien. The suspect is an apparent New Orleans Saints fan.

The three forced their way into a home in the 13500 block of 6th Avenue Southwest around 11:15 p.m. and demanded money and credit cards from the 31-year-old resident and a friend who was visiting. The robbers fled in the victim’s vehicle with cash, credit cards, a gaming system and other items.

The vehicle was recovered Thursday.

http://seattletimes....rew-Brees-2.bmp

The robber wearing the Drew Brees jersey is about 40 years old, 5-feet-9 with a heavy build. In addition to the jersey, she was also wearing a black jacket, jeans and carried a floral Hello Kitty cloth backpack.

The other two are described as males, one is 17 to 19 years of age and he referred to the woman as his mother. The second male suspect is believed to be about 15.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311.

A drunk Ain'ts fan tried to punch my friend's 98 lb girlfriend back in 98.

so if you have a story of something a taints player/fan did to opposing team/player, please post it and I will put it at the very top of the list. If you have a link that would be nice as well.

So I'll start it off.

according to channel 11 this morning. 7 years ago there was a Women falcons fan at the game and the taints fan poured beer all over her.....oh BTW she was pregnant.

- yeah real freaking classy.

According to the news last year. 2 men where at a applebess in Georgia and was quiet while watching the 49ers/saints playoff game. When the 2 gentlemen left a saints fan shoot at them. (I believe one was put into critical condition and never found out the results)

You really need to brush up on your English grammar.

Edited by Falcon Freddie

I was at the applebees when taint fan shot those dudes. The guy didn't even run he stayed there while cops came and tried to blend in the crowd. I guess he thought people would be scared and wouldn't say anything cause he had a gun. He shot one guy in the head and the other got grazed and was walking around later. Don't think the first guy made it he didn't look to good.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

You really need to brush up on your English grammar.

ok why don't you tell me what should be changed? because honestly I do not see anything that was that bad in grammatical error.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I was at the applebees when taint fan shot those dudes. The guy didn't even run he stayed there while cops came and tried to blend in the crowd. I guess he thought people would be scared and wouldn't say anything cause he had a gun. He shot one guy in the head and the other got grazed and was walking around later. Don't think the first guy made it he didn't look to good.

wow that is worse then what the news let out.

Guest Negatorris

I'm surprised nobody was even talking about that shooting anymore. I'm actually scared for our players' safety if they win the Superbowl this year, knowing there are crazy ******* out there in NO.

wow that is worse then what the news let out.

Yea it didn't go down how the news reported it either. The guys were sitting across from each other. Alot of Falcons fans were rooting for the 9ers. The shooter was alone and drinking heavy talking trash to everyone who was in the game. When the taints got the lead late in the 4th, the guy stood up yelling and talking trash be obnoxious. The guys told him sit down and be quite and it kinda went from there. When the 49ERS scored the 2 victims started laughing and dancing. The saints fan got mad and said they were just bandwagon Falcons fans then left. About 10-15 minutes later the guys paid their tab, went outside and you heard about 4-5 shots ring out. Folks ran inside screaming and calling the police(some people went outside??????). I went out after a few minutes and one guy was laid over a speed hump bleeding bad and they other guy crawled over by a car he was bleeding but he was moving, talking and looking for his friend.

When dude was standing in crowd looking like he didn't do anything the 2nd victim pointed him out and police walked right over and grabbed him he had the gun in his inside coat pocket

I've been to every home game the last 15 years and the Saints fans used to be fun. I am absolutely disgusted by "some" of their fans behavior over the last few years. I do have a few personal stories but it really doesn't matter because a Saints fan will either dismiss it or say we do that to. If it's both sides fans then I wish they could go back to a level of simply obnoxious but semi civil. Now some people act like it is their only positive in life which is terribly sad. Otherwise I'll leave you with this classic.

saints-fan-robbery-video.jpg

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Are you just being facetious, or do you really not see anything amiss in your original post?

well I used to have a brain tumor. had it removed in 2001. ever since then it is hard for me to stay focused (almost like a ADD person I guess from what I hear). and when it comes to reading or writing I cannot stay on point. for instance I can read a whole chapter and I only remember the first paragraph and end up saying, "what did I just read". but I know while I was reading my mind is off thinking about other things and those things I can remember.

side note: I can work on 5 different tax returns and get it 100% correct.....but ask me to tell you what is going on with just one of those 5, and I cannot stay on topic.

anyhow, I don't see my grammar as that bad. but if you would like, you can show me my mistakes. I reread it and it does not seem that bad.

(I am being serious and not being a jerk to you for asking)

How about this winner taking her Saints kids on a robbery.

Posted by John de Leon

That’s what King County sheriff’s detectives would like to know. They’ve released these surveillance photos of one of three people suspected of a home-invasion robbery last Wednesday night in Burien. The suspect is an apparent New Orleans Saints fan.

The three forced their way into a home in the 13500 block of 6th Avenue Southwest around 11:15 p.m. and demanded money and credit cards from the 31-year-old resident and a friend who was visiting. The robbers fled in the victim’s vehicle with cash, credit cards, a gaming system and other items.

The robber wearing the Drew Brees jersey is about 40 years old, 5-feet-9 with a heavy build. In addition to the jersey, she was also wearing a black jacket, jeans and carried a floral Hello Kitty cloth backpack.

The other two are described as males, one is 17 to 19 years of age and he referred to the woman as his mother. The second male suspect is believed to be about 15.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311.

Posted by John de Leon

Sad thing about this is Im not surprised.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Posted by John de Leon

I would check sproles. height and build and of course we all know he loves brees.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Don't worry, they will be safe at home watching the game.

yeah poor taint fans should be hiding under the blankets until next season starts......so you are right, it should keep them safe.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

No he meant the FALCONS players not the Skanks. I know you have a hard time understanding reading words

this is how I read what the taint fan said. :D

yeah poor taint fans should be hiding under the blankets until next season starts......so you are right, it should keep them safe.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I'm just saying, and don't take my word for it, but Saddam Hussein was appearently a Saints fan ph34r.png

yeah I knew that. I heard that mark on bress face is some "beat off" Saddam did.

just sayin