I Want Rolando Mcclain And I Want Him Now!

LAmattyboy2

Just like the commercial says. this niggy is the same age as me 23 he looks like a healthy brotha that would be the perfect bad boy for our d-block segment. I could picture him now with a big smile beside the d block while wheatherspoon pitches someone a sody pop. This cats name is rolando that is like the best name ever and he seems to be roberts cousin. He was only a thug

because he needed to adapt to the environment of the gangsta ways of california. Is he going to go thru the waiver wires because if he does its a shame probably the bungles pick him up or some other non swag team andy dalton is such a scam. I wanted rolando ever since the draft he looks like he wants to pwn you while grinning of joy I want his goonish persona on this team.

post-547039-0-24770300-1354164985_thumb.

post-547039-0-35442200-1354165647_thumb.

post-547039-0-01965800-1354165674_thumb.

post-547039-0-69522600-1354165692_thumb.

post-547039-0-97967900-1354165743_thumb.

A guy like him could actually use a group like ours to get a fresh start. Sometimes that is what you need. Real leadership.

That makes sense. Then it also does not. At the very same time he could be poison. I like to think a Superbowl caliber team is immune to such a player. I also think these so called Superbowl teams were smart enough to stay away from said players.

I say no. That is my opinion.

That makes sense. Then it also does not. At the very same time he could be poison. I like to think a Superbowl caliber team is immune to such a player. I also think these so called Superbowl teams were smart enough to stay away from said players.

I say no. That is my opinion.

You have a strong point there, I just think a heavy incentive laden contract would not hurt so much. I doubt we make this move though. He'll be a Buc or something.

You have a strong point there, I just think a heavy incentive laden contract would not hurt so much. I doubt we make this move though. He'll be a Buc or something.

We are short at the position. I always like to try my hardest to be as level headed as I can be.

Do the +'s out weigh the -'s?

This to me seems like a scared move. That is why I don't like it.

Just like the commercial says. this niggy is the same age as me 23 he looks like a healthy brotha that would be the perfect bad boy for our d-block segment. I could picture him now with a big smile beside the d block while wheatherspoon pitches someone a sody pop. This cats name is rolando that is like the best name ever and he seems to be roberts cousin. He was only a thug

because he needed to adapt to the environment of the gangsta ways of california. Is he going to go thru the waiver wires because if he does its a shame probably the bungles pick him up or some other non swag team andy dalton is such a scam. I wanted rolando ever since the draft he looks like he wants to pwn you while grinning of joy I want his goonish persona on this team.

As soon as I read "this niggy" I

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

We are short at the position. I always like to try my hardest to be as level headed as I can be.

Do the +'s out weigh the -'s?

This to me seems like a scared move. That is why I don't like it.

Those are realistic concerns. I would say medium risk/high reward. The biggest risk is off field and frustration. I'd hate to be TD one way or the other right now. If he goes somewhere and flourishes, then it looks like an oversight. If he comes here and bombs then TD looks desperate.

Those are realistic concerns. I would say medium risk/high reward. The biggest risk is off field and frustration. I'd hate to be TD one way or the other right now. If he goes somewhere and flourishes, then it looks like an oversight. If he comes here and bombs then TD looks desperate.

Yea man .. not my job. rolleyes.gif

Perhaps reuniting him with his fellow Tidesman and the strong lockerroom we have can get him in the right direction. There are those guys that can turn it around when they are around the right ppl. There was no real leadership or a strong locker room in Oakland. Structure his contract where he would have to focus and the first sign of trouble Ocho his @ss!!