We Have A Few Practice Runs Before The Real Deal....get It Right And If Not, Make Sure You Get Film And Overanalyze

We face the Saints, Giants, and lions in our final 5 games. there has never been a better time this season to hone our defense to the pass from an elite force and a great qb. Also, never a better time to feel what its like in a high intensity game against an offense capable of matching or exceeding our firepower depending on how conservative smitty ball chooses to be.

With that said, If we don't come out and make a statement against those teams, then why should we be confident going into playoffs.

Furthermore, we need to outgun these guys on tilt already, put them in a position of desperation , then due to that desperation come out on top by taking away there hopes via turnovers during bad plays fighting themselves back into the game.

If we come out stagnant and slow trying to pound n ground, then they will always be within one colston, calvin, or nicks play to win. And the difference between the qbs we have faced in lindley, freeman, payton before he was comfortable, rivers without mathews and before comfortable minus brown, and all the other bums along the way, and the ones we will, is the ones coming are elite. They are the prototype of every week in the playoffs. Similar in stature like the rogers, brees, mannings, rothlesburgers, bradys , shaubs, cutlers , staffords the ones that can air you out and score on one play. The game is never out of reach.

Use this as a valuable experience, not being overly cauitious. Afterall its these games that cant hurt us now, its the ones after this that ultimatley will. So why not take advantage and use them to get stronger. Instead of approaching them in a light similar to that of old learning nothing. U get an opportunity like this ones every ten years to be in a spot where you can lose a few and still come out on top. Why not experiment with the new techniques and gameplans to see if there may be a better way. NO SMITTY BALL, play new ball as smitty ball has already lost three straight after week 17

lol- most of your posts make you sound like an idiot. this one did not fail to accomplish.

we understand, you dislike smitty. you hate turner. you make that known in most threads. if you don't wanna be labeled as a troll you have to be positive every once in a while.

Edited by Markieh18

lol- most of your posts make you sound like an idiot. this one did not fail to accomplish.

we understand, you dislike smitty. you hate turner. you make that known in most threads. if you don't wanna be labeled as a troll you have to be positive every once in a while.

Most of my posts will make you all sound like whimpering babies with colic as smitty gets fired, turner gets fired, and smitty is a d coordinator in jax where he doesnt have to recruit the free agents anymore, they are all already employed.

Then we will get a winning mentality and go to three straight superbowls.

after that I will simply say, SEE I TOLD YOUR DUMB *** SO

so why dont you and all the M's Go get a package of M and M's.

Markieh "M who?"

Me " oh i forgot, you are that stupid"

Markieh "ugghhh u really are dumb"

me " That would be you and MT, MS, MM, and M"

M4 " You suck die hard"

me Go enjoy your butt hurtin cuddle session with the Ms You and Mike Smith, Mike Turner, Mike Mularkey and Mike Markieh

BORN TO LOSE are all Mikes and Markiehs

actually if you take m and m and you put it side by side and turn it clockwise 15 degrees which is the amount of yards turner had on as many carries you would have 3 3 whalllaaaa

BORN TO LOSE

mm Mike Mularkey Mike markieh their initials are 33 if rotated in degrees to mark turners total yardage per game ;) NOW I UNDERSTAND THE SEVERE BUTT HURT

Mr smith, I know your ten and one but we couldnt help but analyze the fact that you have the 3rd best passing offense, and the 26th best rushing offense. pair that with the bucs being number one in rush d and 31 in pass d and its def a cake walk for you guys to blow them out.

Yeah well wanted to get back to M and M ball, marky mark, mike markieh, mike mularkey, whatever youd like to call that shiznit. you see where i come from, you do whatever is the most realistic and most obvious to try and fool the opponent.

well thats fantastic, spoken like a true winner, but one question...why are all your games against such terrible teams so close..............well thats a part of our gameplan. we fool with you...........since we have won so many superbowls and playoffs in the last decade, we take this opportunity to muddy up the water if you will..if you can impose your will against teams, and take away their best features with our worst, then when the end is near you are positive you will positively take away their worst with your best.

SPOKEN LIke a true champion. Well thats why he has all the rings folks. DOnt expect to understand it, just acknowledge the possibilities. You see some things are better left to the true champions.

• at 0-3 the falcons have pretty much had their way with everyone and anyone. They have been a part of 3 blowouts in postseason. The victories have been by a combined 127 points.
  • Not really much new here, just do what we have been doing and that has always kept the games exciting
  • we have revamped our headset system so now we will win...u see, without coaching communication, we have outscored opponents 78 to nil
  • we love to force what we suck at and abandon what got us here...thats what true winners do.

You would never know it, but we have won 3 stragiht postseasons we have won the top draft spot of all 12 teams in the postseason 3 of 3 years, beat that suckers

go research NFL QBs who lost their first 3 playoff games then get back to me with some of the names on that list.

Hint: peyton Manning is just one all time great on that list.

3 blowouts?? Arizona blew us out?

Did you really think we would blow them out?? Vegas didn't. They had us by 1. we pushed. We met expectation.

4/5 of the guys on Fox picked Tampa to win....

Winning on the road in the division is tough. Goodlord you're an idiot.

Edited by Markieh18