Nfl Turning Point Nbcspt Falcons - Bucs

Tuggle'2

I am sitting here watching it right now. They're showing sideline talk with Julio and the sideline coaches. Apparently the Julio 80yd shot came because of input from JJ. Its been really interesting to watch and listen to.

I wish I could find a link for others to see. Our whole game plan switched up because the coordinators were listening to the players and their feelings on what was going on the field.

This really got me hyped up.

Turning Point is one my favorite shows.

I keep hearing about this show but I've seen it but once with the CAR game.

Man this one was pretty epic. It goes to show one of the major differences in coaching this year. They literally changed their game plan because of player input. They didn't act like taking input was a shot at their pride like some other coaches we might know.

I was impressed.

Man, I loved Julio before, I've got an all new respect for him.

yep. Tony G too. he was taking inventory after the play. he was like 'I was open' then somebody else was like 'I was open too' then in the background you can hear Tony saying 'this is how it should be all day' it was cool listening to the RB coach telling Turner to run hard in goal line situations cause and I quote "don't nobody wanna try to tackle your a$$"

plus they showed how Ryan threw the ball out to HD to get that holdiing penalty in the end zone. that was a head's up play. you know you can't get the pass but at least you can toss it out there to get the refs to see the mugging taking place.

yep. Tony G too. he was taking inventory after the play. he was like 'I was open' then somebody else was like 'I was open too' then in the background you can hear Tony saying 'this is how it should be all day' it was cool listening to the RB coach telling Turner to run hard in goal line situations cause and I quote "don't nobody wanna try to tackle your a$$"

plus they showed how Ryan threw the ball out to HD to get that holdiing penalty in the end zone. that was a head's up play. you know you can't get the pass but at least you can toss it out there to get the refs to see the mugging taking place.

Yea , great heads up play.

oh yeah, under-rated quote of the show

angry fan yelling at Falcons:

"we're gonna kick your butts today, you guys suck!!"

DeCoud to a teammate:

"has he been watching the same season as us?"

Yea , that was funny.

I really liked the guy with the Ryan jersey one holding his own surrounded by Sucs fans.

Another funny moment , wasn't so great for us was.

Intercept the ball! He is an interception machine!!

-Edit Film- INTERCEPTION!