Going To First Falcons Game

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

This will also be my first football game that I'm going to. So does anybody have any tips or advice or dos and don'ts?

Keep your cool! Is very difficult at these games cause there are so may aints fans. Hope you're not seated near one of the herds. Whenever their boys do something good they get up, dance in the aisles twirling their parasols etc. Patience my man cause the urge is to throw your beer!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your cool! Is very difficult at these games cause there are so may aints fans. Hope you're not seated near one of the herds. Whenever their boys do something good they get up, dance in the aisles twirling their parasols etc. Patience my man cause the urge is to throw your beer!

Yup what he said!!

don't-- let people behind you tell you to sit down. just act like you don't hear them.

take MArta but just know that Marta doesn't provide extra trains just for Falcons games. The lines can get long. If you are going SOUTH the lines are shorter. IF you have to get off at 5 points, thats another wait.

If i can i try to park across the street from the CNN center ($15). if you park up top it's 15.00 and there is street access you can get out easily. If you park DOWNSTAIRS it can take forever for that to clear out.

Edited by Markieh18

Be Loud when the Defense is on the field and shut up when you see Ryan in the huddle. I usually avoid MARTA for night games as I have to change trains at Lindbergh. Car is faster at midnight and you can park at the deck opposite CNN center.

you dont have to change trains if you get on the right one. but yes, it's a pain in the *** waiting when its already late.

Tonight will be my first Falcons home game! The wife and I have pretty good seats, we're pumped.

So glad someone else started this thread because I'm too new to start a new topic but I also have questions. Like:

We want to make a sign or two. Anything I should be aware of or worry about?

How early do we have to get there to see the Birds warming up before the game?

Thanks in advance for any responses!