Trent Cole

WiscoFalcon

I believe that they will keep Cole. Vick will probably be traded. Nnamdi will be cut. They will trade Vick to try and get a high draft pick.

Thought Vick's huge contract would make it hard to trade him? At any rate, whoever might be interested better have an Impenetrable Fortress for an OL or he'll miss more games than he plays in.

Thought Vick's huge contract would make it hard to trade him? At any rate, whoever might be interested better have an Impenetrable Fortress for an OL or he'll miss more games than he plays in.

Nobody is going to trade for Vick when he is scheduled to make 15.5 mil next year, so yeah, hard to trade him is right.

Nobody is going to trade for Vick when he is scheduled to make 15.5 mil next year, so yeah, hard to trade him is right.

Yep. He is not worth nearly that much. His contract was designed so they could cut him without cap penalties. He will start again next year but he won't like his new team as much. It will probably be one of the cellar dwellers not named the Jags since Khan and Blank are close friends, and Mularkey is not that stupid.

Yep. He is not worth nearly that much. His contract was designed so they could cut him without cap penalties. He will start again next year but he won't like his new team as much. It will probably be one of the cellar dwellers not named the Jags since Khan and Blank are close friends, and Mularkey is not that stupid.

I would say the Chiefs would probably take a look at him but they will more than likely have the 1st pick so they will have their eyes set on Geno, Barkley, and the other QBs that may come out in the draft.

Canada bound?

I'm sorry, but these "let's worry about that when... and focus on..." posts annoy me.

I fail to see the problem in talking about a hypothetical situation. What we "focus on" in a message board isn't important to team success. Your topics per week mean jack to the front office. Just answer the guys question or steer clear of topics you don't want to "focus on"

(this isn't directed at anyone in particular, so don't think i'm calling you out..)