Adam Shein Nine

thanat0s

Adam Shein listed nine players he has no trust in for the stretch run to the Super Bowl. They are...

1. Joe Flacco

2. MICHAEL TURNER

3. Ben Roethlisberger

4. Marshall Newhouse

5. Russell Wilson

6. Tim Dobbins

7. Christian Ponder

8. Ndamukong Suh

9. Larry Fitzgerald

Admittedly, there are a couple guys there I don't recognize immediately. I think Big Ben is all about injuries. Flacco was a guy catching an easy pass away from the SB last year, so I don't get that. Poor Larry is trapped in no man's land in AZ. Suh is just flat overrated and isn't a difference maker in any part of the season.

Turner at #2 was intriguing. I knew he'd make the list, but I didn't expect him so high. what do you think? Too high? Should he be number one? Have a totally different nine players?

Turner has done a lot for this team, but do to his lack of run production lately, he won't be much help. Plus Turner has yet to even show up in a playoff game. so with that said he can't be relied on the way we use to rely on him in years past with the new scheme we run within the offense.

Turner has done a lot for this team, but do to his lack of run production lately, he won't be much help. Plus Turner has yet to even show up in a playoff game. so with that said he can't be relied on the way we use to rely on him in years past with the new scheme we run within the offense.

Not entirely true he showed up but, being down in points made us change game plans and have to pass.(it could be said that other didn't show up as well.) If this is another attempt to continue to bash a player we have heard enough. we know he's lost a step and we get it.