If The First Play From Scrimmage On Thurs Has Turner In The Backfield, I Am Going To Snap

If we come out and our opening statement is turner is our guy still, after the saints made him rush for less than a yard per carry on fifteen, I will have all my answers about this team and what type of leader is calling our games.

I am sorry, but if they cant figure it out after that Debauchery, and those god awful fifteen carries, I cant even be a part of something so terrible

If we come out and our opening statement is turner is our guy still, after the saints made him rush for less than a yard per carry on fifteen, I will have all my answers about this team and what type of leader is calling our games.

I am sorry, but if they cant figure it out after that Debauchery, and those god awful fifteen carries, I cant even be a part of something so terrible

wow, cant be a part of 10-1 after some of the awful seasons our team has been through? i kinda want turner to start now, just so you go hop on another bandwagon

There is enough rotation and shared time on the field where this shouldn't bother you. Besides turner has solid games against New Orleans. What matters is the play call and execution. Turner is effective on draws still. The bigger problem with turner is bc of his style and our deficiencies winning the LOS between g-c-g he is not going to be as effective.

I agree with the OP. In fact, if Turner is in the backfield on Thursday, for the first play from scrimmage, I will put my dog outside for the winter and let her fend for herself. Enough is enough. If we all use mother nature to murder our dogs, we can send a message to the front orifice.

and that message is: "open wide for Jizz coming down the middle"