Saints Vs Falcons. Screw Records.. This Is The Game We All Wait For.

Trouble

Every year regardless who has the better record. This is the game i wait for more than any other game except the first 1 we play.

Falcons need to get the saints monkey off their back. They can close out vs any other team in the 4th except the saints. Seems like the Saints just wont die when we play them.

The saints have been a thorn in the falcons side for like 5 years now and the hurdle we cant seem to get over. I dont care if we only score 2 points.... i wanna win this one.

Sorry bucs and Panthers... its just not the same with you guys.

So saints fans... get ready we are coming back for revenge. Round 2 fight!

No doubt Joe. A real fan wants his/her team to win, especially against the team that always beats you!

Actually Atlanta still leads the all time series, but most of you johnny come lately saints fans who jumped on the bandwagon when Brees and Payton arrived probably wouldn't know that. No doubt things have gone the saints way the last few years but as with all intense rivalries, things will eventually swing back the other way. I vote for that to start Thursday!

I jumped on Dave Wilson bandwagon and we've enjoyed a 30-22 lead since that time . Of course I hear there were some pretty dark times before that, so I guess that's supposed to rain on my parade or something.

Will things swing back the other way BEFORE we overtake the series lead, though? Since that's basically all you haters hang your hats on anymore that might be a pretty traumatic blow. First we beat you to a Lombardi... and now this?! ph34r.png

This game is gonna be the test for the falcons. This and the Giants. 2 teams that last year gave us fits and we need to atleast split with the saints. If the falcons only lose 2 games this season and they where both to the saints....ill be pissed off.

This game is gonna be the test for the falcons. This and the Giants. 2 teams that last year gave us fits and we need to atleast split with the saints. If the falcons only lose 2 games this season and they where both to the saints....ill be pissed off.

In all honesty, we should have beat them in the Stupordome but I give them credit, their much maligned defense made the plays at the end of the game when they had to have them. That and Roddy slowing up on that deep ball. I predicted a home/home split before the start of the season so I'll stick with that. With the exception of Carolina, as competitive as this division is, I think the best you can hope for is splits.

WFW could could care less if we are swept by the saints as long as we did what the buccies did in 02' and win the Lombardi. All season then the swampers would be bragging about the sweep while us Falcons fans bring out our LC!

Well until that day comes, I offer this into evidence >>>

539616_3305801485824_2033505241_n.jpg

Edited by SaintRay

Well until that day comes, I offer this into evidence >>>

539616_3305801485824_2033505241_n.jpg

I hate to be THAT GUY (not really), but I believe your card expired on 2/6/2011. wink.png

Edit: I have read the card and seen the "validity" claim, but we all know better than that.

Edited by cnasty

Actually Atlanta still leads the all time series, but most of you johnny come lately saints fans who jumped on the bandwagon when Brees and Payton arrived probably wouldn't know that. No doubt things have gone the saints way the last few years but as with all intense rivalries, things will eventually swing back the other way. I vote for that to start Thursday!

I figured little Ms Muffet would show up at sometime. Don't know what Johnny Come Lately Saints fans your talking about. Most fans of.the Saints dont have to say how long they have been a fan. Yeah, all of us Saints fans are aware that ATL owns the all time series, however, when you have to go back before the current regime, you sound like stuck in the past Cowboy fans thinking of decades long gone.

I figured little Ms Muffet would show up at sometime. Don't know what Johnny Come Lately Saints fans your talking about. Most fans of.the Saints dont have to say how long they have been a fan. Yeah, all of us Saints fans are aware that ATL owns the all time series, however, when you have to go back before the current regime, you sound like stuck in the past Cowboy fans thinking of decades long gone.

Hah, a wimpy sniveling little baghead calling ME names......Hilarious.... Didn't I tell you to go away boy?

Spoon can't cover JG 1 on 1. Especially coming back from a few weeks off.

Im not sure anyone can cover JG... but without A.S. and Dunta then JG is not our biggest issue. Its Brees.

We have to invent some new oil that makes oline man slip so we can hit brees a few times and force some bad throws. Fully recovered or not spoon has his hands full this week. Hopefully the spark of this game and Loftons crap talking about its not a rivalry will help fire up the "next men up".

Hopefully dunta can go and then it wont be so bad. We where down Grimes last season so atleast we have a idea how Brees will attack a weak spot.

1 day away... the blood is pumping and we that!