What Happened To Carolinas High Powered Offense

SyCo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is clearly relevant to.....?

Me, that's why I bumped it. If yall haven't noticed, my own personal enjoyment is my sole reason for posting on this board. Anyone else's feelings are rarely, if ever, considered.

Lot of folks from this thread missing in action.. let's pour out some liquor for our fallen brothers.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Edited by NYG4

Look at how the mighty high have fallen.

If the Panthers keep playing well and make it to the PO, I currently have a whole bookmark folder full of threads and post that shall be ATONED for. tongue.png

assuming some of the posters on this board are even man enough to do so..tongue.png

We've outscored our opponents 134-38 in our wins against those cupcakes... and a good portion of those points came in garbage time when the game had long been decided while we either benched the starters, or ran out the clock. What are we supposed to do, play 'em close?

I mean I guess we could've purposely got behind so we could orchestrate some all-important 4th quarter comebacks or some shyt.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

We've outscored our opponents 134-38 in our wins against those cupcakes... and a good portion of those points came in garbage time when the game had long been decided. What are we supposed to do, play 'em close?

I mean really. You see where close wins against bad teams got ATL. Nowhere.

We've outscored our opponents 134-38 in our wins against those cupcakes... and a good portion of those points came in garbage time when the game had long been decided while we either benched the starters, or ran out the clock. What are we supposed to do, play 'em close?

I mean I guess we could've purposely got behind so we could orchestrate some all-important 4th quarter comebacks or some shyt.

4th QTR comebacks are like SB wins around here.

If you aint got them, you suck!!!!!

Car is playing really good. 4-1 in the last 5 games. the only game that really looks bad is the Arizona game but thats 4 games ago.

Carolina has scored over 30 in 3 straight. Thats good football

• 2 months later...