The Falcons Are The Most Clutch Team In The League

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

They carry the best winning percentage of games decided by one score since 2008.

Bodes well if we can carry these performances into the postseason.

that's a garbage stat. What is our percentage of games that were decided at halftime? Thats the one I'm interested in.

Really? What percentage of NFL games do you think are "decided" by halftime? 1%? .01%???

Honestly. That's the stupidest comment I've ever heard on this board.

There's a reason Vegas almost never sets a line over 13 points. Anyone can beat anyone in this league. And if you aren't down by 30+ at halftime, you are NOT out of it.

They carry the best winning percentage of games decided by one score since 2008.

Bodes well if we can carry these performances into the postseason.

Only thing is for 3 games we haven't carried it to the postseason. You can beat decent and mediocre teams without playing your best in the regular season but not in the postseason. Need that to change this year.

that's a garbage stat. What is our percentage of games that were decided at halftime? Thats the one I'm interested in.

Now that you mention it, if the Falcons lead at half time, the game is pretty much decided. They've only lost 2 games they led at halftime in 5 years.

Oh yeah.....that's best in the league too.

Now that you mention it, if the Falcons lead at half time, the game is pretty much decided. They've only lost 2 games they led at halftime in 5 years.

Oh yeah.....that's best in the league too.

no friend I'm speaking on the score indicates its over say like a 50-10 type score. We don't have those. Screw being clutch

no friend I'm speaking on the score indicates its over say like a 50-10 type score. We don't have those. Screw being clutch

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're making fun of trolls by making extremely ******** statements. If you are a troll, you are trying way too hard. If you're not a troll, it's a complete fail because nobody is finding the humor in it. It's more baffling than anything else.

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're making fun of trolls by making extremely ******** statements. If you are a troll, you are trying way too hard. If you're not a troll, it's a complete fail because nobody is finding the humor in it. It's more baffling than anything else.

why do y'all hate the Falcons? Why don't you want them to be feared? Why don't you want them to demolish teams? Why do you want them to be clutch? That just means they are barely getting by.

Sleepy thinks that NFL games for good teams should go down like Alabama vs. Who? University.

No Friend, you are incorrect I don't expect blowouts/double digit wins every time, the problem is we have close and sometimes un-needed pretty much all the time against good teams and bad teams and this has been a trend for 3 years straight. Not once have we flexed ours/mine perceived "muscle" against a good team Edited by Sleepy27