Stadium Experience At Ga Dome > Raymond James

It's cool to be in an open stadium, but it doesn't touch the 'old and outdated' GA Dome in experience.

The Dome gets much louder because of the roof. The announcer and music are actually audible. I couldn't tell what the refs were saying on the system in Raymond James.

Oh and our videos from the countdown to kickoff, Defend the Dome, Ring of Honor, etc. blow away anything that the Buccs had. Their's were terrible, not from a who they are standpoint, but from a production value standpoint.

Don't take the Dome experience for granted.

I can't wait to be back in the Dome thursday, being a Falcon fan in virginia its such a huge treat to go to a home game and be surrounded by red and black, away games are still fun, but there isn't anything like the atmosphere at a home game

Very true, it's so different when you go to an away game and start cheering while no one else is, haha

Seattle was dead and cavernous much like the Ga Dome when they played indoors, now they play outdoors and have the proudest crowd in the league. The G Dome SUCKS. Plain and simple. I've hated it since I went to the first game in the dome. It SUCKS being outside on a fall day, cooking out, throwing the football then going inside. plus most people work inside all weel, it's nice to be outside. And we the best fall weather in the country here in Atlanta by a mile

Edited by SkiFalcon

Guest Negatorris

Seattle was dead and cavernous much like the Ga Dome when they played indoors, now they play outdoors and have the proudest crowd in the league. The G Dome SUCKS. Plain and simple. I've hated it since I went to the first game in the dome. It SUCKS being outside on a fall day, cooking out, throwing the football then going inside. plus most people work inside all weel, it's nice to be outside. And we the best fall weather in the country here in Atlanta by a mile

The Ga Dome sucks?

Gtfo!

I dunno, I really liked Raymond James. It was very easy to get in get to concessions and get to our seats. I liked the cupholders they had much better with spaces for other things. The flyby of the planes pre game was pretty cool. Their jumbotrons sucked but the PA system was fine just like their cheerleaders. Ive noticex though from going to New Orleans last year and Tampa this year, we give stuff away and have more contests than those two.

Now the Superdome sucks azz comparex to Raymond James.

raymond james any earlier than mid november is a he11 hole. Its normally mid to high 80's, humid and people sweat and body odor is abundant.

However, with weather like last weekend (72 degrees slight breeze), it's much more enjoyable to be outside. You just dont get that for 8 weeks though.

I do have to comment, of the 5 falcon games ive gone to see at Ray J, this one I was harrassed the most. Bucs fans are normally very cordial, but I guess they were a little overly confident coming off those 4 wins, but it was good to see a strong falcon showing in tampa.

Edited by peddymax

I dunno, I really liked Raymond James. It was very easy to get in get to concessions and get to our seats. I liked the cupholders they had much better with spaces for other things. The flyby of the planes pre game was pretty cool. Their jumbotrons sucked but the PA system was fine just like their cheerleaders. Ive noticex though from going to New Orleans last year and Tampa this year, we give stuff away and have more contests than those two.

Now the Superdome sucks azz comparex to Raymond James.

Raymond James and The Big Somrero have kickass tailgate atmosphere. Entire parking lot surrounding the stadium

raymond james any earlier than mid november is a he11 hole. Its normally mid to high 80's, humid and people sweat and body odor is abundant.

However, with weather like last weekend (72 degrees slight breeze), it's much more enjoyable to be outside. You just dont get that for 8 weeks though.

I do have to comment, of the 5 falcon games ive gone to see at Ray J, this one I was harrassed the most. Bucs fans are normally very cordial, but I guess they were a little overly confident coming off those 4 wins, but it was good to see a strong falcon showing in tampa.

The Tampa fans were good to me. Quite a few came up to ask if Julio was playing this week before the game. "I gotta start him if he's playing!" We were yelling "Fire the cannons!" after we scored and they were laughing. :)

Guest Negatorris

Ray Jay is a cool stadium. The weather was perfect. And most all the fans there were cool, other than the few that told me to go the wrong way when i got lost, and the girl that slapped me. But its a very good stadium, well-designed for viewing at any angle.

Why did a girl slap you?