Who Do We Want To Play And Not Play In Playoffs?

J-Wall

I see our first game vs the 5TH seed which would be the Giants. I see them beating the Bears. I believe we matchup well vs them despite last years playoffs woes. The team I'm most concerned about obviously is the 49ers like all teams probably are. I still think we pose the biggest threat to them as well. I see the seeding like this. 1.ATL 2.SF 3.GB 4.Bears. 5.Giants 6. Dal. NO might sneak in at the 6th seed but I just think they dug too big of a hole. If they beat us Thursday I see them as the 6th seed.

Guest Negatorris

Everyone except for the Niners and Giants. They would beat us up front hands down. I'm on the fence about the Packers, because of our previous games, but their OL sucks worst than it ever has before and I they are facing an injury bug even worse than 2010. The Bears would be a good matchup because I think our defense could step up and stop their offense. I could see our offense struggling a bit if the Bears can get pressure on Ryan, but I think the D can keep us in the game until the 4th quarter. And in the 4th quarter, Matty Ice would completely take over and probably seal the deal. Everyone else like the Seahawks, Bucs, Vikings, etc are self explanatory. We are just plain better than those teams.

Whoever we play is going to be tough no matter what. Giants, 9ners, and Green Bay are all dynamic teams. If I were looking at this from a scared perspective, then I would want the Bears to upset one of these teams, and we get the Bears after the bye. More than likely though we'll see one of the 3 bigs in our house if we get home field (which is no guarantee).

All I want is for our team to be healthy come playoff time. If we can avoid further major injuries then we have a chance to beat somebody, but we're gonna need all hands on deck to beat anyone of these teams in the playoffs.

A few talking turds said yesterday on NFL network that teams like Giants, G.B. 49'ers are not the least bit concerned about coming here to play because of our playoff history. Tired of hearing this crap. Time to eliminate this annoying factoid permanently.

“It isn't what you did in the past that will affect the present. It's what you do in the present that will redeem the past and thereby change the future.” - Paulo Coelho

I think other teams should be scared of us. We will be as motivated as we can be to not get knocked out 1st round. After we win our 1st playoff game we will have the self-acknowledgement that we can win at that level. We will be playing to prove something others will just be playing to get to the next round and beyond.