The Complaints About Close Games Have No Basis.

"The Falcons have seven wins this season by seven or fewer points, tying an NFL record for teams that have started 10-1 or 11-0. The only other team to achieve this feat was the 2006 Colts, who started 11-0 and went on to win the Super Bowl." - Elias Sports Bureau

The fact of the matter is whether we win close games or blow teams out in the regular season it has no correlation to how we perform in the playoffs. To those of you who are afraid to get burnt once again by our terrible historic blunders, I feel you. BUT, let me ask you something, how do you know this wont be the last 10-1 type of season we'll have for a long time? Why not enjoy the blissful ride that is our regular season while you can?

Everything about the future of our team at this point is purely speculative, everything that is except our current record of 10-1. I don't know about you guys but as a long time Falcons fan and over all Atlanta sports fan I am proud of our accomplishments thus far and I don't think we should be ashamed of the way we have achieved our record.

To those who still disagree, well maybe you should find a team that never does anything wrong ever.

Oh yeah. I forgot those don't exist.

Because we have Matty Ice.

Yeah I know its not highly possible that we start to completely suck but its still possible something happens to Matt similar to Carson Palmer's injury that changed the course of his career. The line between Amazing and Average is very thin in the NFL, anythings possible. So why waste an opportunity to enjoy success while its here?