The Official; I Like The 2012 Falcons Bandwagon Thread

Realsurfin

What is with all the threads and posts on replacing the coaches and all the hate going on...

WE ARE FREAKIN' 10-1 AND ABOUT TO LOCK IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN.

This is the 2012 team.. show some support and spirit... enough till after the season is over...

I am on the Bus... we are going to the playoffs....

and I get to repel the crap I get from NY Giant and Jets fans...

I am going to enjoy the feeling instead of spoiling it with this replacement talk..

sure we need to gain a step going into the playoffs.. but we are playing darn good for being banged up....

so FALCON FANS... WAKE TFU AND GIVE SOME SUPPORT AND SHOW SOME SPIRIT.. WE GOT TO BEAT THE SAINTS AT LEAST ONCE THIS SEASON..... AND THEN THE GIANTS....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFALCONS GO... YOUR ALL DOING GREAT THINGS AND BREAKING RECORDS.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Id really really love to get on the bus but every time I watch a game it's with fear and trepidation.

Until we start blowing out teams and until we're firing on all cylinders I don't think I can hold my own against a GB or NYG fan.

Don't get me wrong I'll always leave my voice at a home game, but it's hard to get rah rah after all these years!

Id really really love to get on the bus but every time I watch a game it's with fear and trepidation.

Until we start blowing out teams and until we're firing on all cylinders I don't think I can hold my own against a GB or NYG fan.

Don't get me wrong I'll always leave my voice at a home game, but it's hard to get rah rah after all these years!

My point is this is the team we have for 2012... this is the coaching staff we got... and we are winning... but when I come to the board I see nonsense like Lets get rid of Smitty???? he is the most winning coach we ever had no? we have three years of double digit wins.. we have a great team since we got a shakeup with the coaching staff... roddy white he is breaking records... tony G is another record breaker... and julio... quizz... I mean the freaking team is working together... no show boating... we are winning good or bad...

we are going to get another shot at breaking that playoff curse..

but I also think when the team sees some of the lame posts they got to say WTF is with these armchair ingrates...

FALCONS NEED SOME TEAM SPIRIT AT THIS POINT... WE ONLY GOT 6 GAMES LEFT TO GO... WE GOT TO SHOW SOME LOVE... WE GOT TO SHOW SOME SUPPORT...

FALCONS EVERY YEAR HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING A WINNING SOLUTION...This year I thought we were going into another rebuilding slump.. well this year has been Fan Freakin' tastic... with new coaches and all... even with the injury bug hitting us early with Grimes being out...

so I am officially on the Bandwagon... actually I have been on the bandwagon for over 40 years... but now this is a new breed of Falcon..

I am On Board because I enjoy the success of this team. I don't hate the Falcons success, every team has issues every week but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the wins. I can't wait for Thursday night to kick the Aints.

I hear you.. I feel we are getting closer and closer to being the top dog.. the Predator of the NFC South... that is the only way... Predator and not the prey.

bottom line.. we got to Beat the Saints.. I know its coming.. sooner or later.. but the Falcons keep moving forward.. and we got to beat the Buc's... and the Panthers... that is how this team is going to stay up in NFL....We have to become the DOMINATE TEAM OF OUR DIVISION....

I think we win one playoff game.... players, good players are going to flock to the Falcons team to play. Winning like we are is making the FALCONS desirable. One Playoff game and the gloves are off.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS..... 10-1 AND PLAYOFF BOUND.

What is with all the threads and posts on replacing the coaches and all the hate going on...

This is the 2012 team.. show some support and spirit... enough till after the season is over...

I am going to enjoy the feeling instead of spoiling it with this replacement talk..

sure we need to gain a step going into the playoffs.. but we are playing darn good for being banged up....

so FALCON FANS... WAKE TFU AND GIVE SOME SUPPORT AND SHOW SOME SPIRIT.. WE GOT TO BEAT THE SAINTS AT LEAST ONCE THIS SEASON..... AND THEN THE GIANTS....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFALCONS GO... YOUR ALL DOING GREAT THINGS AND BREAKING RECORDS.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

I have been on the bus. I cannot drive due to a suspended license but I will be the co-driver.

Good god man........

Current head coach Mike Smith is the winningest coach in Falcons history

I cannot for the life of me, figure out what Steve is griping about... The Coaching staff really has got the team playing well together. There are no Show Boaters... and the team is breaking records and stats on a regular basis... I think the coaching staff has a good handle on things this year. But what do I know...

It has to be a deeper issue. I cannot really complain this year. I like Smitty as coach.. It seems to me we started winning when he showed up.

and we got rid of dead wood on the team.. We had a real shakeup... and look how its working out...

I wish Turner was not just a bulldog of a runner.. but Quizz seems to add that dynamic we don't get from Turner.. and If Turner Runs for 100 yards we usually win.

The team is the team... This year has been really interesting football... We got the Injury bug... and we are working it out... Spoon is finally back... We are going to need him in the playoffs..

Julio has been a freakin' rocket... he gets the ball and takes off like a Falcon in a power dive.. woosh...

Tony G... What can you say... he is having an incredible year.

Roddy White... holy cow.. he don't need to smack talk now.. he just gets out there and does his best impression of RODDY WHITE...

we have an air game that we haven't had in years... if ever... or at least all at one time.

THE FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP.

I have to edit this post... Let me just say... what ever Matt Ryan did this offseason.. What a difference.. his ball looks so much better going through the air this year... Matty Ice is the Captain... make no mistake. He is really coming into his own.

Edited by realsurfin

Falcons should be feared, thanks to White, Jones, Gonzalez....

That is a headline that should be framed... FALCONS ARE GOING TO BE THE PREDATORS NOT THE PREY

Even if you don’t respect the Falcons’ 10-1 record, you need to respect their receiving corps and its potential to carry them to a championship.

No team has a better trio of targets than Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez. No other team boasts three players in the top 20 in receiving yards.

I JUST GOT DONE SAYING THIS ... not in these words though...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Been on board since '69. Been enjoying the ride this go around since 2008. Of course there are concerns but I'm not missing out on the present to worry about January. I'll leave that up to the professionals.

Oh man maybe this is the game.. the one we knock out the Saints... That would be totally awesome because not only just beating the Saints we knock them off.. We become the Predator.. and the saints lose their chance for a playoff.

That would be a one two blow to the Saints.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS

Oh man maybe this is the game.. the one we knock out the Saints... That would be totally awesome because not only just beating the Saints we knock them off.. We become the Predator.. and the saints lose their chance for a playoff.

That would be a one two blow to the Saints.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS

FALCONS ARE THE PREDATORS OF THE NFC SOUTH!